ARRAY(0xa2686984)

Zion Hill [VINYL]
Zion Hill [VINYL]
Price: 12.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Zion Hill [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I love this LP. Similar to Augustus Pablo in many ways. Pressure sounds does it again! Go for it, you wont be disapointed

Cthulhu Has All the Best Tunes and Other Stories
Cthulhu Has All the Best Tunes and Other Stories
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Read!, 25 Feb 2013
I am two stories in to this collection, but felt that I must make my feelings known regarding this new author.

Each story so far has been both highly original and extremely well written. Whilst the stories are short they are well crafted, with plenty of time to get to know the characters and surroundings. As a visitor to Iceland, I especially enjoyed descriptions of the landscapes there.

So I cannot recommend this book strongly enough, and am already looking forward to reading the next instalment. Laurie Jed Duthie shows real promise, both in the world of horror, as well as further afield and I look forward to further collections and novels.

Tuff-Luv Embrace case for e-readers compatible with Amazon Kindle 4 / 6" E-Ink - Black
Offered by Bibi Ltd
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fave Rave, 7 Jan 2012
This is a really robust and well made case, and the 'handle' is such a great idea, really comfortable. IDEAL, full marks!!!!!

Warp Records Label Sampler
Warp Records Label Sampler
Price: 7.90

4.0 out of 5 stars The Antidote to other reviews, 11 Jun 2011
Blimey...can't believe the negativity here? Really enjoyed this while jogging this morning. Dropped a star purely for Hudson Mohawke as this sounds as if it doesn't belong here. Other entries are of a quality I would expect from such a great label

Psychosis [DVD]
Psychosis [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charisma Carpenter
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 7.53

1.0 out of 5 stars Diabolical!, 2 Sep 2010
This review is from: Psychosis [DVD] (DVD)
I seldom write reviews, this is only my second. The first was a glowing 5* review I felt so positive about the movie I had to write a few words. This I am afraid was the opposite experience. This has to be one of the worst films I have ever seen and I can assure you I've seen some clunkers in my past! Acting and plot are extremely poor. I can't think of 1 good reason to spend time and money watching it. You have been warned, avoid like the plague.

Valhalla Rising [Blu-ray]
Valhalla Rising [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Mads Mikkelsen
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars VISUALLY STUNNING!!, 17 July 2010
OK I realise this film seems to be having 'the mar-mite effect' on people and yes it has quite a slow burn. But I found this film to be totally hypnotic. Visually, the film has the most beautifully composed shots that I have ever seen, and the soundtrack is equally effective, creating atmospheric drones, which all ad to the disorientation the film provides. The plot, yes there is one! is open to self-interpretation, which I believe helps it to remain in your head for days, thinking about what you have just seen. The viewer should realise that this is art-house territory and that the film is experimental, if you are happy with that buy without hesitation.