19 of 20 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars
You Decide, 21 Aug. 2008
I've had this product for about 10 months. I'll list the good and bad points.
1. Great Product idea
2. You can watch Setanta sports with a subscription if you cant get sky
3. Set up is simple
1. Freeview tuner is poor especially if you view on a large screen TV
2. Top up TV service is awful. You might find one program per day watchable if your lucky
3. Top Up TV hogs half your hard disc space
4. Software is unreliable
5. My unit has been exchanged twice in 10 months due to faults
6. Its completely died on me tonight, will not even switch on. Its now in the bin, I cant be bothered to exchange for a new one again!
And finally friend of mine has had a similar experience with his unit too so it seems its not just bad luck.