Profile for Gray > Reviews

Content by Gray

Gray

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Book++, 8 Mar 2013
Its fantastic to use, The light is very useful and its great to not have to worry about buying a second bookcase! Its a little disappointing if you try to use it to read some standard PDF files, frequently it runs out of memory. So don't expect to read too many arXiv papers (and probably other scientific papers). I think this is more an issue with the content provider not putting things into more 'portable' formats :)

2D 16w GR10q 4pin 10,000 Hours Energy Saving Light Bulb Lamp 3500k
2D 16w GR10q 4pin 10,000 Hours Energy Saving Light Bulb Lamp 3500k
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightbulb, 8 Mar 2013
"Let there be light", was what I said when I plugged this in. Like a modern day Prometheus, Lumineux, has provided me with light (but fortunately not fire!).

The Folly of the World
The Folly of the World

4.0 out of 5 stars I never much liked swimming, 8 Mar 2013
This deep expose into the life of eels has forever changed my opinion of Belgium. I enjoyed this book as much as Jesse Bullington's others. History and fiction have never been such good partners as here.

Marware Atlas Kindle Cover, Beige (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Product good, 8 Mar 2013
I gave this five of my stars. Stars are expensive, so you can imagine how much I like this cover.

As She Climbed Across the Table
As She Climbed Across the Table
by Jonathan Lethem

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing, 16 July 2010
Being vaguely interested in physics made reading this book quite difficult to stomach, don't get me started on the hatred of science that the main character seems to express on nearly every page. The people inhabiting the world didn't seem to react consistently with the reality of the book, which made it quite jarring. This black hole of a book ate up a few hours of my life that I would like back. Please don't make the same mistake as me.