Profile for Haven't got one > Reviews

Content by Haven't got one

Haven't got one

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint

1.0 out of 5 stars Epson Workforce Wf2530, 14 April 2014
I bought this printer in August last year and I can honestly say that this printer takes the biscuit. I have put in at least 3 changes of ink into it and it is an absolute pain because the printer says that I should change the inks. I put in new inks around a month ago went to use it today only to be told that the inks are all used up. Even though I have in that time only printed about a dozen pages. This printer is very temperamental and to be honest I wish that I had gone for a different make altogether. The inks are very expensive as compatibles do not work with this printer so it is costing me 36 pounds a time plus postage and packing. I have written to Epson by email but have not received a reply even though the email was sent over ix weeks ago. If the new inks do not work then I will have no alternative but to acquire another printer. I am really angry about the lack of performance with this printer as it is costing a lot of money and a lot of wasted time.

Adara 9ct Yellow Gold Double Hollow Panza Padlock Bracelet 20cm
Adara 9ct Yellow Gold Double Hollow Panza Padlock Bracelet 20cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Padlock bracelet, 27 Feb. 2014
I absolutely love my bracelet and would recommend it to anyone - it simply does not disappoint. However, the packaging leaves a lot to be desired. The bracelet itself was put in a plastic bag and the presentation box was a box suitable for a pendant - so if this had been a gift then I would not have been happy with the box provided.

Two's Company
Two's Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Twos company, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Two's Company (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can honestly say that it was a really good read. All the characters played their part so well. I didn't think at one stage that Cass and Jack would get back together and that Sean in the end would grow up. The story behind the kidnapping was very good as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BMW 3rd Series, 9 Oct. 2013
My husband who is a 3rd Series BMW Nut case thoroughly enjoyed unwrapping this car on his birthday and it was very well presented.

MiChic Silver Blue Topaz Oval Pendant and Earring Set with 46 cm Chain
MiChic Silver Blue Topaz Oval Pendant and Earring Set with 46 cm Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic Silver Blue Topaz Oval Pendant and Earring Set, 9 Oct. 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase of the above. It came in a nice presentation box and it will be a Christmas present for one of my family.

Revoni Pink Sapphire Pendant Necklace Sterling Silver Oval Shape 1.00 Carats
Revoni Pink Sapphire Pendant Necklace Sterling Silver Oval Shape 1.00 Carats
Offered by Revoni

5.0 out of 5 stars Revoni 925 Sterling Silver Oval Cut Pink Sapphire Pendant with Necklace, 23 Sept. 2013
When I saw this necklace - I thought what a lovely necklace this is. When it arrived I was not disappointed in the slightest and would recommend that you should buy it.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire 7" LCD Display, 28 Aug. 2013
I really love my kindle fire - but one thing is driving me really crazy is that when I download games on to the kindle its fine for a few days - then when I think about having a game I cannot as I am being told that I should download the game again as an error has occurred. Why is this - the books are ok and so is the music - what is it with the games?
Please can you get back to me with regard to this as I am really fed up.
Many thanks for your help in this matter.
Signed: Anxious

Calling Mrs Christmas (Christmas Fiction)
Calling Mrs Christmas (Christmas Fiction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Calling Mrs Christmas, 27 Aug. 2013
Yet again I have not been disappointed in any of Ms Matthews books. There is some laughter in this as well as some very poignant moments but I can honestly say I really loved the book. Please carry on writing these excellent stories.

Riders On The Storm
Riders On The Storm

5.0 out of 5 stars Riders on the Storm, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Riders On The Storm (MP3 Download)
A great song and the voice of Jim on this track is absolutely magical and just reminds of the times in my teenage years.

All Right Now
All Right Now

5.0 out of 5 stars All Right Now, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: All Right Now (MP3 Download)
Another one of the tracks that reminds me of my time at College At the time it was played on the juke box at the University almost non stop. So have great memories of the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3