Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Matthew Cadman" (Newbridge. Newport)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Campaign
The Campaign
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheated out of a couple of hours of my life, 5 Jan. 2015
If you want another outing of ferrell slagging off Christians and George Bush then hey fill your boots, if like me you've seen him do this (and better in his one man show) but are happy with that, then choose something else to do with your time. I would've liked this when I was 18 I suppose, but if you are a full grown 20 or 30 something watching this and enjoying it, I'd have a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror!

Sony Ericsson Elm Mobile Phone
Sony Ericsson Elm Mobile Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great non-smartphone phone, Good features, 21 Dec. 2013
I had the previous version of this phone and loved it, but the menu rocker broke and wouldn't reattach, this rocker is much better and sturdier. When I upgraded a few years ago to the elm, I really liked it as it had no lens cover on phone meant easier to take pics and it was wifi too. The features are great, wifi very quick (quick than my nokia 520 lumia), texting a breeze, calls great, sound and walkman brilliant. the only 2 things that weren't an improvement were:
=Gaming, not the best and OK games to download, but very few free ones (didn't bother me as not an avid gamer.
=he camera on my previous SE was great as it had a burst function which took 4 pics at the same time and I got some amazing snaps of my daughter outdoors with it, but unfortunately even though the camera is upgraded it doesn't have this function :(
However, overall a great candybar phone which is a higher spec music, net and calls wise than most.

Agent 6 (Child 44 Trilogy 3)
Agent 6 (Child 44 Trilogy 3)
by Tom Rob Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars a slow burning triumph, 1 Oct. 2013
the book is long, but the atmosphere created needed the length, TRS sells Russia in any decade, USA between two generations and the 'middle' Pakistan and Afghanistan too. Really nice to read, a tad contrived at some points, but hey that's authors do isn't it. Looking forward to the secret speech and other leos that TRS has up his sleeves.

Child 44 (Child 44 Trilogy 1)
Child 44 (Child 44 Trilogy 1)
by Tom Rob Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this and didn't put it down until I'd finished it, 1 Oct. 2013
It doesn't bother me if the history's not correct, because nuance, landscape and emotion isn't part of history. TBS concocts these so well, you are gripped from page one. So glad the whsmith had a trade paperback on offer as the cover's rubbish and doesn't appeal to me so I'd never be interested in it.

CROSS AND THE SWITCHBLADE: The Greatest Inspirational True Story of All Time
CROSS AND THE SWITCHBLADE: The Greatest Inspirational True Story of All Time
by David Wilkerson

5.0 out of 5 stars This story has kept me interested since I was 11!, 3 Dec. 2012
I first learned about David Wilkerson when I was in secondary school and it had an impact on me that stayed with me. Unfortunately I followed a path that ignored the existence of God, but thankfully found the amazing and transforming power of Jesus 3 years ago.
Reading this with fresh eyes now I am reborn, is utterly amazing and I thank the Lord for the message that David and Nicky bring to the world.
Thank you Lord for these signs and wonders!

Tortured for Christ
Tortured for Christ

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome testament of God's forgiveness, 3 Dec. 2012
How can a man humiliated, beaten and tortured and then forgive the very people who did it? Christ is the answer. This is a complete testament of how far Christ can bring a man - he is not greater than anyone else, only in Jesus! The most astonishing book, by an astonishing man fuelled by AN ASTONISHING SAVIOUR!

Welcome to Shangri-La, North Carolina
Welcome to Shangri-La, North Carolina

4.0 out of 5 stars quirky and very very enjoyable, 3 Dec. 2012
This book is very cheap for the entertainment value that it gave me. As is described in the other reviews, the stories form a sort of novel, but some stand out as very good short stories, some funny and some poignant. Lovely book - recommended.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars I need zero stars please, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
utter pap - I would even say this makes mills and boon look like kasuo ishiguro! Awful plot introductions and character development - obviously people buy it for the ridiculous sentences that the author uses to explain how her infantile main characters have sex and I truly pity them! Read something decent for goodness sake.

Harnessing Your Emotions - 4 CDs
Harnessing Your Emotions - 4 CDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Tells it how it is, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Harnessing Your Emotions - 4 CDs
Andrew Wommack is anointed to bring us the truth. It is blantant, unashamedly and unapologetically delivered and most important scriptural and true
Thank God for Andrew and his ministry.
If you buy this from his website thoguh the money goes to spreading the gospel, so think before you buy from Amazon!

LEICKE KanaaN PC VGA to TV Composite Video RGB Converter + Scart Adapter + 3.5mm Jack to 2x RCA Phono Audio Cable | FREE SHIPPING WITH SUPER SAVER DELIVERY
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it promised - really well!, 29 Jun. 2012
Fantastic product, it does exactly what was promised. the screen isn't perfect but you'll never get monitor like performance from a converter. Perfect for iplayer, otv player, 4 and 5 on demand, plus of course films and home videos.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4