Profile for Daniel Cookson > Reviews

Content by Daniel Cookson

Daniel Cookson "Dan C"

Maxsimafoto -55mm Reversing Adapter Ring for canon EOS Cameras.
Maxsimafoto -55mm Reversing Adapter Ring for canon EOS Cameras.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. As other reviewer mentioned this is actually ..., 3 Jan. 2015
Excellent product. As other reviewer mentioned this is actually two separate reverse rings 55mm and 58mm. I reverse attached an old Canon 18-55 kit lens to my 70D to try out Macro and got some very pleasing first results. Depth of field is miniscule but got these handheld pics of dead fly. Opens up a whole new world of photography for just £10.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tony Northrup's DSLR Book: How to Create Stunning Digital Photography
Tony Northrup's DSLR Book: How to Create Stunning Digital Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide, 16 Oct. 2013
I've read a number of photography guides over the years and I have to say this is by far the best both in terms of up to date information relating to specific cameras but also very practical advice for almost every type of photography. The use and integration of video is excellent. The e book has helped me rekindle my interest in photography - and improved it.

300m Wireless Remote Shutter Control for Canon EOS 100D 60D 70D, 1100D,1000D, 700D 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, G12 G15 G16 G1X SX50 as Canon RS-60E3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wireless Control of DSLR, 6 May 2012
I'm really pleased with this little piece of kit. It opens up a whole new type of photography for me and is especially useful for close up bird photography in the garden. Being radio based rather than infra-red means it has so much more range and doesn't need line of sight.

I had noted that one or two users had difficulties getting the device to work and I initially had a problem but soon realised it was entirely down to me not taking the blue plastic wrapper off the receiver battery (Doh!).

All in all I'm very happy, great product at very reasonable price delivered on time.