Profile for e1dudarino > Reviews

Content by e1dudarino

e1dudarino (UK)

ORB Wireless Sensor Bar - Black (Nintendo Wii/Wii U)
ORB Wireless Sensor Bar - Black (Nintendo Wii/Wii U)
Offered by Turbotrance

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 July 2014
Maybe I just got a faulty one but this didn't work for me, I occasionally got a very intermittent flickery signal if I got close up but that's it.

Icon77 Video Killed Trick Wallet - Magic Folding Wallet With Mix Tapes Photographic Print

3.0 out of 5 stars Coins?, 27 Oct. 2011
I have to stop buying things just because they look good; there is nowhere to keep coins, there is no proper note storage (just the novelty 'magic' straps) and most of the card holders are on the outside of the wallet. You WILL lose things if you go on a night out with this thing... It does look damn good though.

Case-Mate Barely There Case for iPhone 4/4S - Brushed Aluminum Black
Case-Mate Barely There Case for iPhone 4/4S - Brushed Aluminum Black
Offered by Hale Communications

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design... That's about it., 27 Oct. 2011
First off you'll have a hard time finding a better looking case for your iPhone. That being said I defy anyone to get this out of the packaging and not think 'is that it?!'... It's not worth £20+. Also if I dropped my phone in this thing I don't doubt it would be in bits by the time I picked it up, furthermore I'm more likely to drop it as the sides are so smooth and slippery.

I don't mean to sound so negative, I don't regret buying it as it looks so good, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

FYI this case fits both iPhone 4 and 4s (the sound mute button is slightly lower down on the 4s which causes problems for some cases).

TG Cases® New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Black PU Leather Case / Cover / Wallet and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet For Sleep / Wake Feature + 2 Included Screen Protectors for New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3 & iPad 2 - Black.
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 11 April 2011
As with everyone else I'm really happy with the case, it's very reasonably priced and great quality. The two free screen protectors are also a nice gesture but you need to live in a vacume to be able to put one on without getting dust under it... Maybe I just rushed :(

EDIT: having had this case for a while now I have a couple of points to add;: The rubber seal around the edges of the case peel away after a while, this doesn't really affect the caseses ability to do its job though and it doesn't affect the aesthetics of the case once it's come off either. Also when you're using the iPad the magnet often locks the device from the back if you have it folded flat.

I'm not knocking any points off for these issues as I still think its amazing value for money.

Virtua Tennis 2009 (Wii)
Virtua Tennis 2009 (Wii)
Offered by zoverstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars motion + or -, 30 Jun. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
(NOTE: I've been playing using MotionPlus). If I'd have written this review yesterday I would only have given the game a couple of stars. You see, having been classically trained, I was standing there waggling my remote with my wrist thinking this feels no more responsive than Wii Sports.

Today I thought I'd give it another go before trading it in. I started playing like an idiot jumping around the room like it was Wimbledon and then it hit me, it felt really good. Don't get me wrong you can get away with waggling but Im not sure how far it would get you.

so in conclusion to get the most out of this (or more to the point, MotoionPlus) you have to treat your Wii like you did the first day you got it out of the box... go nuts!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2009 1:31 PM BST

At War With The Mystics
At War With The Mystics

5.0 out of 5 stars zaireeka 2.0, 8 Jan. 2007
This review is from: At War With The Mystics (Audio CD)
I really wasn't sold on this album... until I got a surround sound system. God knows if it was entirely intentional, I'm not the most technologicaly minded person, but it seems this album was created with surround sound as a focal point. To me it's just as effective, if not even more so, than Zaireeka. Maybe I'm biased because I just wanted something to show off my new sound system but by god, from what I've got available to me, this truly shines.