Profile for Ms. S. E. Severn > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. E. Severn

Ms. S. E. Severn "Su Severn"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
CHEW STIXX / CHEW STIXX JUNIOR SPECIAL PRICED PROMO PACK
CHEW STIXX / CHEW STIXX JUNIOR SPECIAL PRICED PROMO PACK
Offered by Sensory University
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my ASD boy, 17 Mar 2013
My little boy has ASD and chews everything. These chews have been really helpful. We send a couple in to Nursery each day. No more chewing car tyres.

Morty the Meerkat Has Autism
Morty the Meerkat Has Autism
by J. I. Avis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for explaining Autisum to the young, 2 Feb 2013
My son has ASD one night when I was picking him up from nursery I was hit with a barrage of questions from a some of the other children. Why is he doing that? Why does he do ? Not knowing how to answer the questions so they would understand I brought a copy of this book for the nursery to read which they have. It doesn't cover everything after all it is a child's story, but it does go a bit of the way to explain some children are different. I also got a copy for my sister to read to her girls.

Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: International Day [Volume 15] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Davies
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig does satire, 7 Nov 2011
International Day is quite simply the best animated satire very subtly done. However in Shake Rattle and Bang Mr Bull turns up at Playgroup with the parents, who is he picking up.

Ready Steady Talk
Ready Steady Talk

3.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to flash cards, 23 Oct 2011
This review is from: Ready Steady Talk (Paperback)
My 3 year olds speech is delayed and flash cards just do not work and are frustrating. This book is full of games to play that make encouraging the littleone to expand his vocabulary fun not frustrating.

Little Charley Bear - Ready, Teddy, Go! [2011] [DVD]
Little Charley Bear - Ready, Teddy, Go! [2011] [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Corden (narrator)
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves charley bear, 23 Oct 2011
Charley bear is a fantastic little character, the stories are brilliant and show a lot of imgination, sweet little bear with a very expressive face.

Bolt Combi Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) [Region Free]
Bolt Combi Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Byron Howard
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 23 Oct 2011
After we had played our Bolt DVD to death. Decided to replace with the combi set. Bolt is a great film and Rhino the hamster is just awsome.

Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD]
Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute re-telling of a classic, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD] (DVD)
This story has been told many times before and will be told again but this time differently. Excellent voice cast, beautifully retold classic. The whole family loves this film, especially daddy who is a big Jason Stratham fan.

The Three Musketeers [DVD]
The Three Musketeers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Donovan Cook
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice version of a classic, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Three Musketeers [DVD] (DVD)
I was surprised how much my littlefella likes this film, he is absolutely captivated by it. Micky and the gang are brilliant bafoon wannabe Musketeers.

Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales [DVD]
Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales [DVD]
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling short stories, 12 Oct 2011
My littlefella loves Cars and these shorts are just long enough to keep him glued. The stories are a bit silly but that does not matter when you are 3.

Potty Training In One Week
Potty Training In One Week
by Gina Ford
Price: 3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good concept, 12 Oct 2011
The concept of this book is very good and we did make very good early progress, then I discovered my littkeone prefered the actual toilet to the potty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5