Profile for Caroline Logue > Reviews

Content by Caroline Logue

Caroline Logue (Northern Ireland)

Midnight Desires: 13 Sizzling, Suspenseful, and Seductive Romances
Midnight Desires: 13 Sizzling, Suspenseful, and Seductive Romances

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the books, 2 Jan. 2015
Loved the books. Some had me hooked and at the edge of my seat but the only downside I felt was too many of the stories left you with cliffhangers and the rest of the books in the series were expensive to buy and not enough pages. For example one book carried on in a 5 book series and the total was almost 7.00 pounds where it could have been combined into 2 decent sized books for half the price. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Mens Black Leather Wallet by Kenneth Brownne - Da Milano Range
Mens Black Leather Wallet by Kenneth Brownne - Da Milano Range
Offered by D2D Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Ordered and received very quickly. Very impressed.

The Orange Tag Womens Belted Button Coat New Ladies Hooded Military Jacket Fuschia 18
Offered by Femme Rocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Cosy, 9 Dec. 2014
Very pleased with this item. I wanted a warm coat and this one certainly fits the bill. I think the only disadvantage is that the coat would get pretty wet in a heavy shower because of the material

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a picture, 22 April 2014
Was so over the moon when I received it and my niece was even more excited by it. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived. I ordered it one day at lunchtime and it arrived the next. How good is that for service. Well done. Really impressed hence my 5 star rating.

The Ninety Days Of Genevieve
The Ninety Days Of Genevieve

2.0 out of 5 stars Ninety Days of Genevieve, 10 Oct. 2012
This book was actually recommended to me but I didn't enjoy the story at all. I thought it was far fetched and not true to life. Definitely won't be buying again from this author.

Mr Majeika and the Haunted Hotel
Mr Majeika and the Haunted Hotel

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Majeika, 10 Oct. 2012
My nieces really loved Mr Majeika. They are big fans of all the books and will certainly be back to buy some more in the future.

Angels in My Hair
Angels in My Hair
by Lorna Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels, 7 July 2011
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Paperback)
Loved this book from start to finish. I just couldn't put it down. Well worth buying. A beautiful read.

Oase Pondovac Start Pond Vacuum
Oase Pondovac Start Pond Vacuum
Offered by Acres Aquatics

4.0 out of 5 stars Pond Vac, 7 July 2011
This review is from: Oase Pondovac Start Pond Vacuum
Really delighted with this purchase. The only disappointment was that it was a very slow process cleaning the pond but it does do what it says it will.