Profile for Ginger_dad > Reviews

Ginger_dad

Ring Cyba-Lite Vega LED Lantern - Black/Grey
Ring Cyba-Lite Vega LED Lantern - Black/Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light, 30 Jun. 2014
This is a good quality lamp that is exceptionally bright.

We have a large family sized tent (7 person) and this lamp is sufficiently bright enough to light up the main living space.
As others have mentioned the hook to the base of the lamp does look at little flimsy, but it hasn't yet us down yet.

I would recommend this lamp to anyone looking for a bright, robust lamp suitable for family camping.

The Pressure Cooker Cookbook
The Pressure Cooker Cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide to cooking under pressure, 20 Jan. 2013
This is a great book.
The recipes are really varied so there is always something to cook whether your cooking for just yourself or a family gathering.

I like the fact that many of the recipes are a little different to the normal pressure cooker fare. I've made a lot of the recipes with my facourites so far being the Peruvian lamb stew, Chinese rice hot pot, and the quick-cook pasta dishes really are a revelation.

I would recommend this to anyone that is new to pressure cooking or wants to try a selection of new and interesting recipes.

This book has given me confidence to experiment and create my own pressure cooker recipes.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 600ml Jug
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 600ml Jug
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality jug, 24 Dec. 2012
I'm really happy with this jug. I use it with my coffee machine to froth milk for the perfect cappuccino.

This jug looks the part and works brilliantly with my gaggia classic.

The only slight negative point is that the jug comes with an annoying sticker to the front. The sticky residue can however be removed with a drop of wd40 but does still leave a slight mark.