Profile for D. L. Carroll > Reviews

Content by D. L. Carroll

D. L. Carroll (Merseyside)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Hoover Fully Integrated Washing Machine HWB814D/L
Hoover Fully Integrated Washing Machine HWB814D/L
Offered by Andersons Carlisle

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last!, 6 Dec. 2013
Bought in April lasted until November. Was really noisy, got noisier, wash and spin cycles took longer than indicator stated until it got so noisy it sounded dangerous and spin wouldn't stop unless I turned it off by the dial. Bought mine from Curry's, customer service was terrible, I won't ever use them again. Wish I'd used Amazon as they've always been great on customer service. I am now having to wait until another week to have an engineer repair as that all they'd offer at Curry's and that was after having to contact them everyday as no one would arrange anything or get back to me. Disgraceful. As for the item. Would you want to buy a washing machine that potentially will pack in after 7 months? Maybe choose something else. I should have stuck with Zanussi, had two of theirs and lasted 12 years each.

Histoire de la nuit
Histoire de la nuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Just this one track, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Histoire de la nuit (MP3 Download)
Just bought the one track as I liked it. Wasn't too sure on the rest of the album so settled for this one. Very laid back, subtle and melancholy.

Soothe My Soul (Feed Me Remix)
Soothe My Soul (Feed Me Remix)

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the other mixes, 13 July 2013
I have the other mixes, which are great. This is pants! Don't bother to download it, not worth the couple of seconds effort!

Soothe My Soul
Soothe My Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Soothe My Soul (Audio CD)
Some of their Mixes for their singles aren't up to much. But I liked all of these very much. Would recommend!

The Minutes
The Minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably her best, 13 July 2013
This review is from: The Minutes (Audio CD)
Its keeps you interested. Great songs, lyrics, music and voice. And the production too. Loved it. Probably here best and most consistent from start to finish!

Delta Machine
Delta Machine
Offered by jim-exselecky

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Delta Machine (Audio CD)
By far, not their best. But I have been listening to this, were as the last 3 since Ultra I thought we're crap apart from the odd track.

Dreamchaser
Dreamchaser
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Dreamchaser (Audio CD)
bought this for a friend, but will buy myself one, too...After hearing snippets thought it was a good gift ...and the whole album is great...I have two of her others and this is as good as if not better..as the whole thing is very laid back but not boring...loved it..

Fill Us With Fire
Fill Us With Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fill Us With Fire (Audio CD)
loved the album and love the remixes...wish there was more of some of the other tracks...glad I bought it before it disappeared...

Plastic covered Net / Voile curtain wire 700cm complete with 10 Hooks & 10 Eyes
Plastic covered Net / Voile curtain wire 700cm complete with 10 Hooks & 10 Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Jun. 2013
Bought this for a second time as it worked out cheaper for the length than anywhere else I looked. Come really quick and does the job. Would recommend.

Spirella Goldfish Orange Plastic Shower Curtain 100% PVC Transparent Orange 180 cm x 200 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit pricey, 22 April 2013
not sure it was worth the extra. not a bad product but I would have felt more impressed if it was more like £10-£12.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8