Profile for Ali > Reviews

Content by Ali

Ali (Newcastle upon Tyne)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
ghd Wonderland Gift Set
ghd Wonderland Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality - I bought in the amazon flash sale ..., 27 Jan. 2015
Excellent quality - I bought in the amazon flash sale so got for excellent price - registered with ghd so they are genuine and my daughter says they are infinitely better (and quicker) than her Babyliss ones.
Makes for less hassle in the morning for me so win, win.

fi9® SAMSUNG GT-I9190 I9195 GALAXY S4 MINI STYLISH PRINTED LUXURY SOFT SILICONE CASE GEL COVER POUCH SKIN + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jan. 2015
cheap and cheerful - my daughter loves it and it fits her phone perfectly.
Great item

kwmobile® TPU CASE for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 / i9195 Flower design Light blue - Stylish designer case made of premium soft TPU
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars ... loves it and it fits very well - highly recommended., 27 Jan. 2015
Cheap and cheerful but my daughter loves it and it fits very well - highly recommended.

adidas Performance Boys' Predito LZ TRX TF Football Shoes 4 UK
adidas Performance Boys' Predito LZ TRX TF Football Shoes 4 UK
Offered by Express Trainers

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice trainers but not for kids with wide feet - ..., 27 Jan. 2015
Nice trainers but not for kids with wide feet - my son was recently measured at Clarks as a 3H and bought him these trainers in size 4 (allowing for football socks) - they were long enough but too narrow so they had to go back. Had this problem with adidas before - think Nike are better for wide fittings.

Winter at Netherfield Park: Darcy and Elizabeth What If #6
Winter at Netherfield Park: Darcy and Elizabeth What If #6

2.0 out of 5 stars Idea is fine but the writing is not......, 7 Jan. 2015
This is a very short little book -nothing wrong with that nor with the general premise but the writing is terrible - "he said, "she said" - no depth, no character, no power of language.
No good.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9195 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9195 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by eliazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value; brillant product, 7 Jan. 2015
I bought this phone for my 11yr old daughter for Christmas (she wanted an iphone but I resisted on grounds of principle, stealability, versatility of android apps and, most of all, value for money). I have had two Samsung phones, most recently S3 mini, and two Samsung tablets and am a serious fan of the genre. I am very happy with the purchase and, amazingly, so is she! Really fast, looks stylish and has such an excellent camera that even a selfie obsessed pre-teen is satisfied. Love the fact that you can stick in a large memory SD card and load up with endless music and even movies. She even uses it to watch Netflix - the screen quality really is fantastic.
Incidentally I bought this as "Sim free" - when it came it was actually an unlocked Polish version. Doesn't affect operation but not great when it is a present so I complained to seller who apologised straight away, paid for the return postage and then immediately sent a replacement Sim free version. A fantastic phone for under £200.

Spiro Ladies/Womens Sports Quick-Dry Long Sleeve Performance T-Shirt (M) (Black)
Offered by Work Wear Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps my daughter warm during PE, 20 Dec. 2014
My daughter is not allowed to wear anything over her school PE t-shirt for out door PE so hence this skin underneath does the job well. Anything to help with surviving hockey (I still have nightmares...)

Dimplex OFRC20C Electric Oil Free Column Heater, 2 Kilowatt
Dimplex OFRC20C Electric Oil Free Column Heater, 2 Kilowatt
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent boost to heating in cool room., 20 Dec. 2014
As everyone says - works very quickly, definitely feel the difference in under 10 mins. I have this is my dining/play room (the "dining" room had one wall taken out to add a 3.5m by 3.5 m extension/conservatory which the kids use as theirs). It has heating but, with all the glass, tends to be cold and so this small, neat radiator really does the job. Too early to comment on electricity consumption but must be better than having to keep the heating on for longer in order to warm one room!

NEW CHILDREN KIDS UNISEX BOY GIRL OLAF FROZEN CHRISTMAS JUMPER SWEATER UK SIZE 5-14 (11-12 YEAR, TURQUOISE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jumper - quality great., 10 Dec. 2014
Bought this for my son's "jumper day" at school and he loves it. My son has just turned nine bought is tall - I read the reviews and bought 11-12 years and, whilst it is a little wide (he is tall but skinny), the size smaller just wouldn't have done. That aside, the quality looks really good for the prize and he is a very, very happy Olaf fan.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch (Black, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch (Black, Wi-Fi)
Offered by WEST GREEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat Samsung for quality and value., 23 Oct. 2014
Trying to get organised for Christmas and this is to be a present for my 9yr old. I am a HUGE fan of my now 2yr old Samsung Tab 2 (10 inch) and have samsung phones so decided on this tablet and really can't believe you can get such a good tablet for this price. A big supermarket offers it's own tablet (now on model 2) for only a little less than this and yet the quality bears no comparison - this is SOO much better. It arrived from "Gravelly" in two days and I opened it carefully last night to check it was OK. Switch on and off it went no problem. I have only done the basics to check it out but it was fast, responsive etc. The plug was European but seller included travel British version and the charger connection is the same as the standard Samsung phone socket so we have loads around the house.
My son will be a happy boy (and I will get using my trusty Tab 2 a bit more often....)

Two months on and this tablet really is the business; the quality of the graphics is fantastic and it holds it's charge really well. Fast processor. Excellent value

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9