Profile for TheFuzz > Reviews

BlackBerry Leather Pocket for Bold 9900 - Black
Offered by Olympus International Ltd
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, and so cheap!, 23 Mar 2012
This is the second case I bought for my BB9900 from Amazon. The case is much nicer than the plastic one supplied with the phone, and at such a low price!

BEWARE however of the seller you purchase from. The first one I ordered from Amazon was a very poor copy. I complained and my money was returned. On trying again I purchased directly from Amazon (rather than through an Amazon marketplace seller) and was delighted to receive a genuine BB product in a box, for the same fantastic price.

The case is great and (depending on your phone's settings) it will automatically lock the handset and answer a call as you take it out of the case and end the call of putting it back!

The price is fantastic - I am thrilled with it. It looks great and will keep my phone safe. Highly recommended... from the right seller!

BlackBerry Charging Pod for Bold 9900 - Black
BlackBerry Charging Pod for Bold 9900 - Black
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its supposed to do... perfectly!, 23 Mar 2012
I was wary of buying the charging dock for my BB9900 after reading the reviews, however I have to say its works perfectly every time, charging my phone every time without any problems. I was worried it would be unstable as the stand appears very shallow, however its safe and sturdy. I like the product so much i have two - one for work and one for home. I would certainly recommend this product.

Just the Job, Lad
Just the Job, Lad
by Mike Pannett
Price: 10.23

4.0 out of 5 stars dixon of malton green, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: Just the Job, Lad (Paperback)
An awesome book which shows the real side of rural british policing. The book is a great example of how british bobbies go about their daily business resolving sometimes violent situations by just speaking with people and some good old compassion and common sense. Mike is the new 'James Herriot' and whilst parts of the book are gripping exciting and explosive others are in part showing the softer side of his life in Yorkshire with his family and friends.

Being a true yorkshire lad myself a lot of the stories and places in which mike mentions can be related to and I am sure many of us may well have our own funny stories to tell about such places when we've visited with family and friends.

Overall another brilliant book which is very inspiring. It takes Heartbeat and Herriot to an all new level.