Profile for Si > Reviews

Content by Si

Si "simickle"

Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air AirPlay Black Wireless Speakers for iPod, iPhone & iPad
Offered by Luzern

4.0 out of 5 stars Great airplay speaker, 3 April 2013
Update: the sound from the jukebox has got a bit 'blowy' since first set up when using my Sony CD jukebox, Airplay still fine strangely. I've sent an email to their support department with my jukebox model number to ensure it supports it.

Original review: Watch out for the foreign power cable, I was very disappointed to open the box to not be able to power my device! Fortunately I sourced a replacement as it's a standard connection and the speaker itself was a dream to set up and produces awesome sound on AirPlay or connected to my 300 CD jukebox via aux in. :-)

Tuff-Luv Bi-Axis Napa Leather Case Cover for Apple iPad - Black
Tuff-Luv Bi-Axis Napa Leather Case Cover for Apple iPad - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Aug 2010
This was the only case that I found which would hold the iPad in portrait and landscape modes. Landscape is perfect and portrait is better if you can place something thin on the right hand corner to straighten it out. I suppose the best compliment I can pay is that my iPad hasn't been out of it since it arrived!