Profile for Richard R. Spencer > Reviews

Content by Richard R. Spencer

Richard R. Spencer (sheffield uk)

Handlebar stem raiser fits 1.1/8" fork steerers.
Handlebar stem raiser fits 1.1/8" fork steerers.
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made product, 18 Nov. 2011
I bought this after reading the reviews as I had a bad back when riding and needed a more upright riding position. It was easy to fit and is a very well made product. Am really pleased with it and would recommend to anyone.

Zoom Suspension Seat Post - Black, 31.6x355 mm
Zoom Suspension Seat Post - Black, 31.6x355 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at a reasonable price, 18 Nov. 2011
I was very wary about buying a suspension seat post after reading bad reports about them. However this item does the job admirably. It has made riding my bike much more comfortable and for the price is a very good buy. If you want to soften your ride without breaking the bank then I recommend this one.

Slick iPod Nano 2nd Gen FM Transmitter Car Kit
Slick iPod Nano 2nd Gen FM Transmitter Car Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bit of kit I've bought, 12 Sept. 2007
Bought this with a little trepidation as there was no reviews, but I am glad I did. It works brilliantly. I used 88.1 MHz frequency and it worked great, no interference even through Sheffield city and up into high ground. I think the quality is almost as good as cd and there is no distortion. I am using it in a vauxhall vectra and so originally I was going to swap the radio for one that played mp3's but this bit of kit has saved me a fortune. Buy it! it's money well spent