Profile for Miss A M Travis > Reviews

Content by Miss A M Travis

Miss A M Travis

Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Levels 1+ and 2: Get Started With Julia Donaldson's Phonics Story Collection
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books and my son loves the sticker reward chart, 13 Jan. 2015
Excellent, my 5 year old son loves these books and is so keen to sit down and read to earn his sticker to go on the chart. These books have made phonics fun and enjoyable for him. He's progressing so fast through the books. Definitely recommend these to any parents looking to help their little ones to start reading.

On the Night You Were Born
On the Night You Were Born
by Nancy Tillman
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a pregnant friend, 31 Dec. 2013
Oops, be careful with this one, it can brings on tears for hormonal ladies ;) Such a lovely book with beautiful words, a joy to read and I'm sure one for children to treasure!

I Absolutely Must Do Coloring Now or Painting or Drawing (Charlie and Lola)
I Absolutely Must Do Coloring Now or Painting or Drawing (Charlie and Lola)
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Charlie & Lola fans, 31 Dec. 2013
My son loves that he has one of his favourite characters to read and colour in, lovely book and has kept him highly amused!

Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom
Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom
Offered by MedClub

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll but flimsy wings, 31 Dec. 2013
My daughter does love this doll but he wings are very flimsy and fall off constantly, They are a bit too fiddly for my 6 year old to keep putting back on so I've found myself fixing wings alot!!

Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse: Fashion Vending Machine
Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse: Fashion Vending Machine
Offered by -CENTRO-UK- [100% POSITIVE RATED]

2.0 out of 5 stars Took longer to open all the packaging than it took for my daughter to get bored, 31 Dec. 2013
Way too much packaging, my daughter lost all interest as it was taking so long to open! When it was finally ready to play with I thihnk she used it for a about 5 minutes and its been in the cupboard ever since. Wouldnt recommend

Gator Goal
Gator Goal
Offered by a1 Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and easy set up for little ones, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gator Goal (Toy)
Bought for my 4 year old son, lots of fun and easy to use! Bonus that no batteries are required like most games!

Winx Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Winx Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all Winx Club fans, 31 Dec. 2013
My daughter loves this annual and set to work filling it in straight away! It's really encouraged her writing and imagination!

Kurio 7S 2013 Version
Kurio 7S 2013 Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought two for my children at Christmas and they love them! Great parental controls, loads of games built in and plenty more to add. The perfect tablet for kids - although us parents quite like it too!

Intex Froggy Fun Swim Set
Intex Froggy Fun Swim Set
Offered by activeleisure

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good but poor fit, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Intex Froggy Fun Swim Set (Toy)
My son is 4 and he loves this mask purely because of the froggy element however the mask does not fit flush to the face so lets in alot of water.