Profile for billyboy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Snatched
Snatched

3.0 out of 5 stars snatched, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Snatched (Kindle Edition)
lost interest when I guessed who had done it when not very far into the book. There are better books to read out there.

W is for Wasted (Fethering Mysteries Book 23)
W is for Wasted (Fethering Mysteries Book 23)

5.0 out of 5 stars sue grafton., 4 Feb 2014
bought for self as collect series . as usual great story . received promptly. when will you get the message re number of words

Leapfrog Explorer - Mini Games Greatest Hits Volume 1
Leapfrog Explorer - Mini Games Greatest Hits Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars leapfrog, 4 Feb 2014
prompt despatch and bought for grandchild who loved it. wish you did not keep asking for more word which I consider unnescessary

The Black Island (The Adventures of Tintin)
The Black Island (The Adventures of Tintin)
by Hergé

5.0 out of 5 stars tin tin, 4 Feb 2014
as keep saying many of items I buy are as presents for others and not for me . Recipient loves these books. Prompt despatch

The Broken Ear (The Adventures of Tintin)
The Broken Ear (The Adventures of Tintin)
by Hergé

5.0 out of 5 stars tintin, 4 Feb 2014
These books are bought for a relative who loves them but are of no interest to. Recipient assures me he loves them

The Essential Herb Alpert
The Essential Herb Alpert

4.0 out of 5 stars essential herb alpert, 4 Feb 2014
my wife and I really enjoyed listening to the first disc bur regret recognised little on the second disc and did not enjoy it nearly as much. Worth the money for first disc and prompt despatch as usual

Sharpe's Skirmish: Richard Sharpe and the Defence of the Tormes, August 1812 (Richard Sharpe Adventure)
by Bernard Cornwell

4.0 out of 5 stars sharpe's skirmish, 30 Nov 2013
Good story as would expect from that author . Had not understood it was just a short story written as an advertising gimmick . If had known would not have bought though I have all the sharpe novels

2 PACK CLEAR SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR 9" ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC ALL WINNER A13
2 PACK CLEAR SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR 9" ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC ALL WINNER A13
Offered by Adspec Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars screen protector, 30 Nov 2013
Ok item .worked although found it difficult to eliminate air bubbles when putting one on tablet. to be fair maybe that was down to me more than the product..

Black Adjustable Folding Walking Stick - Burgundy Handle
Black Adjustable Folding Walking Stick - Burgundy Handle
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars stick, 30 Nov 2013
promptly received and well packed. Had operation on one knee many years ago. I was warned then that trouble would come later in life. Luckily trouble now years later is infrequent but if I need to do long walks etc do take a stick in case I get twinges . decided folding one might be better so giving this a try .so far so good. seems stout and folds easily.

9" Upgraded Dual Core Android Tablet PC - 5 point Capacitive Display Touchscreen 1024 x 600 with DUAL CAMERAS - Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - HDMI
Offered by B & A Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet, 12 Aug 2013
I normally use desk top pc but decided as so many holiday places have free Wifi these days to get a Tablet to take with me on holidays. I picked this one on spec and am getting used to it. I believe it will be of use . My one point is that the manual supplied is in very small print and not nearly complete enough for an old fellow like me. That said I am happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3