Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Kindle Oasis Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Matthew Stuart > Reviews

Content by Matthew Stuart

Matthew Stuart

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product., 21 April 2014
I needed a tablet for when I'm away from home and I couldn't afford an iPad. Initially I was skeptical because of the low price and worried that it would under perform. I am so glad that I purchased it, it is both fast enough and powerful enough. Also, because it is based on the Android operating system I can sync it with my phone that runs Android. Also, it has a built in camera which is great for Skype. If you don't have much to spend but need a decent laptop, then I recommend this one.

GBSci Raspberry Ketones Natural High Strength 2000 mg Daily One Month Supply
GBSci Raspberry Ketones Natural High Strength 2000 mg Daily One Month Supply

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and good company, 17 April 2014
Very happy with the company and the product I purchased from them. I like the personal touch on their customer service and their honesty, no sales blurb way of doing business. It’s great that they recommend a healthy life style with this product and they are not pushing this to be a miracle pills that will help solve all your problems. I like that they have stuck to the facts without the fluffy marketing. The product is well branded and the pills have a delicious smell to them. From the first day I noticed a difference in my eating habits. Not eating nearly as much as I was before and I have lost several inches round my waist line. A good, decent product from a responsible company.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 7:07 PM BST