Profile for Maria > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Knight Rider Padded Horse Headcollar Halter With Horse Ribbon Full Purple
Knight Rider Padded Horse Headcollar Halter With Horse Ribbon Full Purple
Offered by EQ Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks amazing, strangely came saying was a cob size headcollar ..., 26 Nov 2013
Looks amazing, strangely came saying was a cob size headcollar on it but fits a full size horse with large head. Buckles were a bit stiff at start but very strong.

Programming in Haskell
Programming in Haskell
by Professor Graham Hutton
Price: 31.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for first start in Haskell, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Programming in Haskell (Paperback)
Great book for first start in Haskell. Easy to understand and nicely formatted. Helped me learn Haskell with ease, would definitely recommend.

Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass Motivational Inspirational Quote Poster A3

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again or recommend., 26 Nov 2013
The posters I received were not motivational at all. Not the ones in the picture either. Wouldn't buy again or recommend.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Ever Sales
Price: 40.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Sep 2013
My teeth have never looked as clean, it's like I've been to the dentist every day. The timer is perfect so I know exactly how long I have been brushing my teeth for. Though I have never used the different modes available i'm sure they will come in handy. There is one problem I am experiencing which is that after im finished brushing some sort of grey water runs out from inside the toothbrush, which I am slightly concerned about.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Big, 29 May 2013
I bought this bag to be an everyday handbag however I never noticed the actual product dimensions. It is a lot bigger than I expected as in I could put a reasonably sized laptop in and still have a load of room. Sadly meant I had to return it but the bag was gorgeous apart from the size.

Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr
Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr
Offered by Greens Pharmacy
Price: 4.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Insoles, 5 May 2013
Not a great product. First paid for express delivery then took over a week to arrive. Wore them twice, first time they were very comfortable. Second time they kept bunching up under the soles of my feet. So far they haven't removed the smell either from the shoes. Not worth the money. I've bought a lot cheaper ones that were a lot better.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 27 Oct 2012
So I bought this item for my boyfriend, you can see the ridges on it and looks of pretty good quality. Its a bit smaller than I expected but not tiny i would say about 1-2 inches long. It looks sturdy enough and doesn't look cheap.
Good product, delivered quickly.

Page: 1 | 2