Profile for LucyLu > Reviews

Happy Home: Everyday Magic for a Colourful Home
Happy Home: Everyday Magic for a Colourful Home
by Charlotte Hedeman Gueniau
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like a colourful quirky home this is a bible!!, 14 Jun. 2013
Love this book so much. I am renovating my house and it has become my bible!! You have to be creative though as most of the products in the beautiful houses shown have expensive rice, studio ditto..etc. You have to be creative and make your own version.

Love this book as it is just full of great pictures.

JML Bobble Off De-Fluff Fuzzing Lint Remover Gun
JML Bobble Off De-Fluff Fuzzing Lint Remover Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY WORKS!, 7 Mar. 2012
YAY I found one that really works!! Had so much bad luck with these types of products I had almost given up until a fiend suggested this one. Actually does what it's meant to do! Yay. I have loads of woollen socks, jumpers, cardis, scarfs atc which I can use this on - there is no way I can see how it would make a hole in any item of clothing - its just great.

Basil Boston City XLarge Front Mesh Basket & Adjustable 26"-700c Support Bracket Black
Offered by expert-shops

4.0 out of 5 stars Good large sturdy basket, 7 Mar. 2012
This basket (once I was delivered the correct one) is a great buy - strong, sturdy, extra large to fit shopping inside, and included are the essential supports which attach to the front wheels.. Great buy although doesn't include x2 of the screws needed to attach to front wheels so had to pop out and get some. Very much worth the money for a good investment.

Ricco 8 GB Aluminium Capsule USB 2.0 Flash Memory Drive with Weather Proof and Anti-Shock - Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine but looks only ok, 24 Mar. 2011
This USB stick works fine and my 8GB will go a long way. I'm slightly disappointed as the purple colour doesn't last well-i have mine on my keys like it suggests and it's very light in weight but as it rubs against my keys the purple wears away. Ive only had it a few weeks. Also the waterproof rubber seal that also keeps the lid on tight keeps falling off.