Profile for Sue Myring > Reviews

Content by Sue Myring

Sue Myring

Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
by Keri Smith
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 year old granddaughter loved this book, 15 Jan. 2016
My 10 year old granddaughter loved this book. It kept her very busy over the whole christmas holiday . I was astonished at the creativity it encouraged, she achieved the tasks to wreck the journal in fascinating ways. We all got involved!

Vivitar Vivicam 7122 7MP Digital Camera - Purple (7.1MP, 1.8" TFT Preview Screen, 4x Digital Zoom, Anti-Shake, Easy to Use)

2.0 out of 5 stars It did not work very soon after setting it up., 22 Sept. 2013
i spent more money on memory card and batteries, took 2 pictures and then packed up. not good enough for me or the small girl for whom it was a present.

Etre Et Avoir [DVD] [2002]
Etre Et Avoir [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Georges Lopez
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Film, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Etre Et Avoir [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
Wonderful film , which I have enjoyed many times. It was good to be able to get it for someones Christmas present. They loved it too.

Karrimor Unisex-Adult Traveller Walking Boots, Dark Grey/Cochineal, 5 UK
Karrimor Unisex-Adult Traveller Walking Boots, Dark Grey/Cochineal, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes ----comfort, 28 Feb. 2013
Just what I needed, comfortable and don't look too bad with the right clothes!!! Good price, have seen them on High street for more money. Only complaint is having to do the laces up!!!

When I Lived in Modern Times
When I Lived in Modern Times
by Linda Grant

4.0 out of 5 stars When I lived in Modern Times, Great, 28 Feb. 2013
Loved this book, well written, well observed, humour which helped the story move along. I was pleased to learn more of this part history, and although a novel, I felt it to be well researched and an accurate picture of what was going on at the time.

The Restraint of Beasts
The Restraint of Beasts
by Magnus Mills

2.0 out of 5 stars Restraint of Beasts , not my kind of book!!!!, 28 Feb. 2013
Not really mu sort of book, so far!! Reading it in the disma; weather we have had recently, I just saw endless grey, muddy fields and the humour escaped me!!!