ARRAY(0xb3cc5738)

Profile for dasdtzy > Reviews

Content by dasdtzy

"dasdtzy"

NFL Street 2: Unleashed (PSP)
NFL Street 2: Unleashed (PSP)
Offered by sicodaddy
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars NFL Street 2 - Better Than Madden Any Day!!, 8 Jan 2006
I bought this game because of the fact that I had Madden for the PS2 and I wanted a change. It looked different and a bit more fun. I was right. NFL Street 2 is loads more fun and challenging than boring Madden. In NFL you can do all that you can in Madden plus loads more fun mini games including my personal fave. "Crush The Carrier". In "Own The City" you can play as yourself and build a team to challenge "Team Xzibit" and unlock loads more.
I conclude by saying: Buy NFL Street 2 UNLEASHED not Madden 2006. Enjoy NFL the proper way!!!!!

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PS2)
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Shows Fifa The Way...AGAIN, 4 Jan 2006
Yet Again Pro Evolution is the best football game of the year! Having played both PES & Fifa 2006 I find this streets ahead, with gameplay a million times better. Okay, you don't get all the leagues, the best kits or the best graphics, but you do get the amazing Masters' League & the best shooting, dribbling & formations - and, most importantly - Holland! If you enjoy going past players & shooting into the top corner (almost impossible on Fifa where the defender rules) buy this game.