Profile for Wha > Reviews

Content by Wha

Wha

OBaby Split Leg Footmuff in Brown
OBaby Split Leg Footmuff in Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is perfect alternative to pricey 'branded' products, 16 Jan. 2012
I bought this foot muff for my daughters Stokke Xplory. The branded foot muff made by Stokke retails at £72! The split leg is perfect fit for the Stokke Xplory.
The colour is good with our cream pram. I would recommend buying this foot muff if you don't feel you can justify paying £72 for a foot muff!

Kath And Kim - Complete Series 3 & 4 (DVD)
Kath And Kim - Complete Series 3 & 4 (DVD)
Offered by Popcorn and Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and fast shipping, 16 Jan. 2012
Very pleased with the product. Have been having such difficulty trying to source Kath and Kim in the uK, particularly series 3 & 4! Shipping was unbelievably fast! The only small issue was with disc 4 which would not play on our PS3, but it play perfectly well on our DVD player. (It may well be our PS3!)

Overall fantastic product. Worth getting Kath and Kim as it is ruddy hillarious!

Keel Toys 20cm Adorable Grey and White Laying Cat K41
Keel Toys 20cm Adorable Grey and White Laying Cat K41

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, very cute kitten. My daughter loves it!, 16 Jan. 2012
Beautifully soft, snuggly kitten. Very life like - Good size. My daughter absolutely loves her 'miaow' and sleeps with it every night. Shipping was excellent, very fast. Will def buy from again! Thanks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Nov. 2011
Fantastic product, I think its more sensitive than the pen I got with the tablet. Its fast and can accurately pick up detail.Very Fast delivery too!

The Fundamentals of Graphic Design
The Fundamentals of Graphic Design
by Gavin Ambrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for anyone studying or working in design, 19 Jun. 2011
Really well thought out and informative book detailing everything from typography to layout. There is even a whole section on tools of the trade. Fabulous resource and great for dipping in and out of!