Profile for Katie > Reviews

The Big Black and The Blue
The Big Black and The Blue
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, 11 Oct 2013
I bought this after having bought and loved the second CD 'The Lion's Roar' earlier in the year. There really are no words in my opinion to describe just how beautiful, magical and flawless this is. The likes of Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Lady Ga Ga have a lot to learn, First Aid Kit have more talent, charm and grace in their little fingers than they could ever dream of combined! This gives me hope that the future of music may not be so bleak after all.

HotScamp Premium Evolution of a Cyclist Mens Black Cycling T-Shirt
HotScamp Premium Evolution of a Cyclist Mens Black Cycling T-Shirt
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T Shirt, 14 Dec 2012
Great quirky T Shirt, perfect for the (push) biker in your life who already has everything! Arrived in good time and as described.

CAT Footwear Women's Maisie Castle Rock Mid Calf Boots P305506 7 UK
CAT Footwear Women's Maisie Castle Rock Mid Calf Boots P305506 7 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, but not waterproof, 2 Oct 2012
A great fit, really comfortable and well made I'm hoping they will last me a good few years. Only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because the uppers aren't waterproof in heavy rain and I bought them as a winter boot. I have treated them to half a tin of polish so hoping that will be sufficient to withstand the great British summer/winter rain!

UPDATE! unfortunately after a few months of wear the heals have come away and the soles are starting to crack, not what I expected from Cat at all. I'm very disappointed the upside is that Amazon have given me a full refund.