Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Premium PU Leather Camera Pouch with Shoulder Strap for Samsung Galaxy Camera (GC-100 Digital Camera) - White
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, 10 April 2014
Arrived in good time, but case had small mark on it, couldn't be bothered with all the hassle of returning for a replacement - it's white and will show plenty of marks and scuffs anyway. The main problem with the case is it is a VERY tight fit for the camera. It is so tight, I am afraid that I might damage the camera when putting it in or pulling it out. I'm hoping that the tightness will ease with use. At the moment, there is no way I can get the camera out quickly to take a picture.

Q2A- VERY FUNNY FAKE CAR PAINT SCRATCH JOKE PRANK TRICK
Q2A- VERY FUNNY FAKE CAR PAINT SCRATCH JOKE PRANK TRICK
Offered by Simply Direct ltd
Price: 1.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Diabolical - it looks nothing like a scratch., 3 Jan 2013
This fake car scratch is pathetic. All you get is a piece of white sticky paper with some black marks printed on it. I looks nothing like a scratch and if you use it on anything other than a white car it looks even worse. It is not reusable because it is just a sticker. Save your money.

Stairlift to Heaven: Growing Old Disgracefully
Stairlift to Heaven: Growing Old Disgracefully
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's been a long time since I've laughed out loud reading a book - Thank you Terry., 2 Jun 2012
I have just read all the 1 and 2 star reviews for Stairlift to Heaven, and can only assume they were reading a different book to me!!

It had me laughing out loud from the beginning. Some chapters rendered me incapable of reading for quite a while due to uncontrollable laughter.

My partner, having seen and heard me reading Stairlift to Heaven, read the book too. I almost laughed as much watching her read and laugh her way through this book.

Now off to find another TR book.

Oregon Scientific EW 92 Weather Station
Oregon Scientific EW 92 Weather Station
Price: 30.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not get correct time from radio control!!!!, 25 Oct 2010
This is the second Oregon Scientific Radio Controlled Clock I have had, and they have both suffered with the same problem - The automatic time correction via the radio signal does not work. The signal gauge shows there is a full signal, but even after 3 days the clock has still not corrected its self. I have phoned their customer support and followed their instruction - Reset the clock first, then the remote sensor and then place them as close to each other on the window sill. I was then told the clock will show the correct time with 1 hour. WRONG.

There are also issues with the remote sensor not staying connected to the clock even when they are only a few inches apart.

This is going back tomorrow for a full refund.

The other Oregon Scientific Radio Controlled Clock I have was bought some 5-6 years ago and has never adjusted its self when the clocks change for British Summer Time.

All in all, I am not impressed with Oregon Scientific Radio Controlled Clocks