Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

MoKo(TM) Slim Cover Case for Toshiba Excite 10 SE AT300SE / AT305SE 10.1-inch Tablet, INDIGO

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is mean to, 24 Feb. 2014
Bought this case as I tend to be very clumsy and wanted to give my tablet some sort of protection. It does what it is meant to and fits reasonably well (except when trying to use headphones and having to unfasten the cover to charge). Also, the colour is darker than I expected (And wanted).

Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Raspberry
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Raspberry
Offered by Shopper's Saving
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant travel Mug, 24 Feb. 2014
I bought this to replace one I lost and it turned out to be even better than the one I have originally. Arrived really quickly, within a couple of days, with no problems. Keeps my coffee hot for 2-3 hours, and is still not cold closer to 4 hours. I haven't tried carrying it in a handbag yet but from what I have tried it doesn't spill at all.
Also, the colour is very nice and bright and looks better than it does in the picture. As well as being quite big (perfect for someone like me who drinks a lot of coffee)

Overall, very very pleased I bought this and have recommended it to my sister and friends.

Alexa O'Brien Huntress Series Book 1-4 Box Set
Alexa O'Brien Huntress Series Book 1-4 Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good new series to follow, 20 Feb. 2014
I bought this box set as it was on sale at the time and I was looking for a new author/series to read instead of single books. I was pleasantly surprised by this box set and I liked that the characters, the vampires and werewolves, still have a darker side instead of being the innocent/good guys all the time as seems to be the trend with some stories lately (not necessarily a bad thing but nice to have a change). Also the characters were strong and likeable for the most part. I cant wait to read the following books as I become completely involved with this series and have already recommended it to a friend of mine.

The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
by Gaston Leroux
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, but still good, 24 Nov. 2009
I have seen both the film (2004) and the stage version of Phantom of the Opera and loved it so the next logical step was to read the book from which the story came...It is not what I expected. I know that something would have to be changed for the stage and film but the extent to which they were suprised me...for example, there are characters I had never heard of! That being said I still loved the book, am glad I bought it and will read to again...mulitple times. The phantom is protrayed differently in the book but I liked this, maybe more than in the film on on stage, and the end still had the same impact it usually does...
Overall, I would definatly recommend this book to people who already liked THe Phantom of the Opera and to anyone else!

Heinemann Advanced Shakespeare: "Othello"
Heinemann Advanced Shakespeare: "Othello"
by Mr William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 July 2009
This book was recommeded by my English Literature teacher and it is great. It is really helpful with the notes and summaries of each page on the right handside. Especially when I need to find a part in the play quickly, it only takes a few seconds and I know where I am. I would defiantly recommend it to others thinking of buting it.

AQA History AS: Unit 1 Britain, 1483-1529: Student's Book
AQA History AS: Unit 1 Britain, 1483-1529: Student's Book
by Cathy Lee

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful and just what I needed, 6 Jun. 2009
I bought this to help with my AS exam and it really helped me understand the time and the people better so I felt much more confident going into the exam after I had read it. This book was a great help and really easy to understand. Plus, the activites through out the book are great at helping to organise the information I had read so I was able to revise from that later instead of reading whole chapters again.