Profile for D. A. White > Reviews

Content by D. A. White

D. A. White "DEREK" (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless!!, 21 Aug. 2003
In my opinion, season 4 is the greatest season, every episode is a classic and endlessly watchable.
The episodes in this season are.
·Kamp Crusty
·Selma’s Choice
·Brother From the Same Planet
·I Love Lisa
·Last exit to Springfield
·So its come to this, a Simpson’s clip show.
·The Front
·Whacking Day
·Marge in Chains
·Krusty Gets Kancelled
I just hope we dont have to wait as long for this as we did for season 3!!

Dvd ~ Dan Castellaneta

5.0 out of 5 stars Here come the Classics, 21 Aug. 2003
My copy of this fantastic series arrived from the states today, and im pleased to say it is by far the best simpsons box set yet, gone is the anoying "match the heads to access the menu", and in its place is a very simple menu system (very much like the futurama sets), a "play all" feature has also been added. The sound is 5.1 and the picture crisp and clear.
I dont need to tell you how good the episodes are, as any simpson's fan knows this series represents the begining of the classics.
The only bad thing I can say about this set is that it should have been out a year ago, and I should be reviewing season 5 by now!!! But by delaying it clearly shows that this season simply has not aged.

Dvd ~ Dan Castellaneta