Profile for Zuhamy Colton > Reviews

Content by Zuhamy Colton

Zuhamy Colton (London, United Kingdom)

Blueberry Home Recipe Hamper
Blueberry Home Recipe Hamper

4.0 out of 5 stars I sent these to friends and they all loved it. If you get it gift warpped, 5 Jan. 2016
I sent these to friends and they all loved it. If you get it gift warpped, the wrapping is a lovely sack with a big red bow. I believe the jams were tasty, so my friends tell me.

Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne 75cl and Flutes
Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne 75cl and Flutes
Offered by Saxtys Wines

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
This was gift for a friend and she loved it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
This was a gift for a friend and she loved it.

SAVFY® Ladies Tidy Travel Insert Handbag Cosmetic Organiser Purse Large Liner Bag Pouch (Grey)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good zips, great stitches, 15 Jan. 2015
The bag is neat and well done. Good zips, great stitches, good fabric. It arrived one day after it supposed to but I was not in a rush.

The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves
The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the lack of empathy from others, get hold of you., 8 Jan. 2013
Reading this book has helped me understand me and in turn understand others. This may not happen to you admittedly but, I believe there would be a few readers that do change as a result of reading it. I hope that is you.