Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (County Durham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Worx WG568E 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower
Worx WG568E 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic garden tool., 10 Nov. 2015
I purchased this blower to replace an old Black and Decker mains blower vac which I found was too heavy once the bag got full so I just used it has a blower. It did the job but was a pain having to get an extension out to reach parts of the garden. The Worx battery blower is fantastic. A charge lasts for a good twenty minutes and I can control it from a gentle breeze to full flow enabling me to blow the the leaves into a pile to put into a bag for disposal. Plenty of power for wet leaves and light to use. Worth every penny.

HDIUK 40 Professional grade Embossed Vacuum sealer Bags W(25) X L(35 cm) Large size for FoodSaver, Bifinett, Magi Vac, Rival Seal A Meal, JML, Vac Master Vacuum food sealer machines. Total 17.5m of bag As used by top chefs and caterers
Offered by HDIUK LTD

KOUROS as 100 ml
KOUROS as 100 ml
Offered by The Fragrance Counter

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacks perfume, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: KOUROS as 100 ml (Personal Care)
I have used Kouros after shave for years. I purchased a bottle of Kouros EDT at Manchester Airport in January and was dissapointed in the lack of perfume. Thinking it was a one off I decided to try Kouros after shave again from Amazon. Big mistake I will not be buying Kouros again.

Septic Tank Bacteria - BioBoost Tablets - One Year's Treatment
Septic Tank Bacteria - BioBoost Tablets - One Year's Treatment
Offered by The Seaweed Store

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 18 Sept. 2014
A product that works. This was my second purchase having just used the last of a 12 month supply.

Gok's Wok
Gok's Wok

2.0 out of 5 stars Much better Chinese cook books available at half the price, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Gok's Wok (Kindle Edition)
Nothing stirred my appetite, poor for the cost I would have returned for a refund if I could.

Instant XBMC
Instant XBMC

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Instant XBMC (Kindle Edition)
I recently purchased a DroidBox and because the instructions were minimal I thought Instant XMBC might be usefull. A waste of money there is far more and better info to be obtained on google.

Extra Select Wild Bird Peanuts 25 Kg
Extra Select Wild Bird Peanuts 25 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good product., 27 Jan. 2014
Since August 2013 I have purchased 6 bags of peanuts from this company, our birds love them. Living in the country we have dozens of blue tits, finches etc visiting our garden. We also have three pairs of woodpeckers who bring young to feed at our feeders. A good product with no waste.

Micro Sim Card Cutter + 2 Adapter For iPhone 4 4G Ipad
Micro Sim Card Cutter + 2 Adapter For iPhone 4 4G Ipad
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made Product, 29 Dec. 2013
I had a standard sim on my old phone and needed to cut it down to a micro sim to fit my new Moto G. The cutter did this perfectly and my phone works fine.

Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Phone, 29 Dec. 2013
I purchased this phone to replace my Motorola Defy which was a let down due to no upgrades. I was well pleased when I started the moto g up to see the massive improvements over the Defy. Battery life is good and start up is very fast. I was able to carry out a Motorola Migrate easily to transfer all my phone contacts etc. from the Defy to my new phone. One problem I had was that trying to download apps from the amazon store, e.g. the Appstore App I kept getting the message 'Error while parsing the package'. after trawling forums on google I found the only way to resolve it was to carry out a factory data reset. Anyone experiencing this problem might like to try downloading Appstore apps first to see f they get the error message before installing too many applications. The factory reset erases all info from the phone. I had to carry out 2 resets before the problem was resolved, other than that I am well pleased with the phone.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 11:30 AM GMT

DEAD MEN (The 5th Spider Shepherd Thriller)
DEAD MEN (The 5th Spider Shepherd Thriller)
by Stephen Leather
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy Enjoyed the Book, 18 Aug. 2013
Stephen Leather created a brilliant character in Spider Sheppard. I have enjoyed reading all of the books in the series and have just finished reading the 10th one. Hoping for book eleven.

I have just started to read the Jack Nightingale series also by Stephen Leather.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3