Profile for Kelly > Reviews

175 Best Babycakes Cake Pop Maker Recipes
175 Best Babycakes Cake Pop Maker Recipes
by Kathy Moore

4.0 out of 5 stars great tips and recipes, 4 Jan. 2013
Bought this book to start up with my cake maker. The book does have lots of great recipes and also some tips ie to put the cake pops in the freezer befre decoratig. Only downside and reason I gave the book 4 stars is that there are no pictures alongside the recipes. Only a couple of pages of pictures for inspiration. Not what I would have liked/expected. Has a wide variety of recipes peanut butter / coconut even some savoury recipes to which suprised me, so overall it is a good book.

Hexbug Nano Elevation Set
Hexbug Nano Elevation Set

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fu, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Hexbug Nano Elevation Set (Toy)
We bought this for xmas to add to our hexbug hive that we already had. The 52 pieces mean we now have a huge set! we made several different routes throughoutxmas day. My son loves it and I have to say I quite enjoy it myself, wondering what direction theyl go. Up and down levels - its great. Set says it comes with 2 rare hexbugs, i wouldnt know if theyr rare or not - it makes no difference to the enjoyment. My son is 5 and does find some of the bits difficult to slot together. I would also like to say its very robust, made wiith tough plastic I cant see thepieces breaking. Would deffo recommend and will be buying more to expand our track! p.s You get alot of tract for the money compared to some of the smaller packs which are almost as expensive for very few pieces.

LEGO Hero Factory 6229: XT4
LEGO Hero Factory 6229: XT4
Offered by TradeLego

4.0 out of 5 stars Another stocking filler, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: LEGO Hero Factory 6229: XT4 (Toy)
This was another stocking filler for my 5 year old He loves leggo, loves robots - so this seemed a winner. We opened it up and you deffo need to follow the instructions. Comes with lots of weapons that attatch to it (some are pointy!) and parts come off easy so I would deffo stick to reccomended age on the product. My son loved it though. Its not educational its just a typical boys toy, reasonably priced. Do not loose instructions or it would b impossible to build.

Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Nintendo 3DS)
Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Centrale Free Agent

5.0 out of 5 stars no1 on xmas list, 26 Dec. 2012
This was no1 on my 5 year old sons xmas list. I bought it with reluctance as some of his games aimed at same age group he finds difficult and since it was quite expensive I was worried he would b able to play it. Once opened on xmas morning (and once Id read the instructions to work out how you sink up the portal with the nintendo 3ds) we got it on and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Seemed to know what to do straight away. Portal looks good when lit up. Comes with 3 creatres which is enough to get started. 1 big one and 2 smallers ones. He now wants to buy some more with xmas money. Overall very happy with purchase, would reccomend.
Also just to point out, Amazon was the only place I could find the game for the nintendo 3ds. Most places only stock for ps3 / xbox.

Zombie Survival Can
Zombie Survival Can
Offered by Candy Hero

4.0 out of 5 stars bit of fun for Zombie lovers, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Zombie Survival Can (Misc.)
Bought this for my husband who is a zombie fan. It was a bit of fun. On the tin are listed many useful ways in which you can use the tin after drinking the contents to defeat Zombies. 1 of which is fill the tin with rocks and throw at Zombie, so i dont know how useful it really is? But my husband said the drink was nice, was just like an energy drink. Created a smile when he opened it, which for the price was worth its money.

Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Victor Cook
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars what youd expect, 26 Dec. 2012
Well the new ben 10 cgi movie was exactly what i expected. I f your kids like mine have many of the dvds from the series already, then youl know what to expect too. Lots of diferent aliens in a new adventure. The story is much the same as per usual (defeating aliens) until the twist revealing that the alien trying to destroy them all is Asmoth - creator of the Omnitrix. My 5 year old boy loved it and watched it twice the day he got it. Even my husband didnt seem to mind watching it

The Trash Pack: 5 Trashie Blister Pack
The Trash Pack: 5 Trashie Blister Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars good stocking filler, 26 Dec. 2012
Bought these as a stocking filler for my 5 year old son, he now wants the street sweeper and all the other trash pack bits and bobs. So they were well recieved. They are small and likely to get lost, and having looked at the list of various monsters I have noticed many are the same moster but in a different colour. Having said this, any little boy will love them and theyr not expensive either.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas gift for dad., 5 Dec. 2012
I bought this item aswell as matching razor from amazon as it was much cheaper than selfridges. It arrived quickly and packaging was all fine. I purchased as an xmas gift for my dad who is an older gentleman and a traditionalist. He doesnt like shaving gels, so a gilette razor set would not be for him. This is high quality. You can buy refills of the sandalwood shaving soap also, The bowl itself is lovely whether used again as a shaving bowl or not. I think this will make a lovely xmas gift!

Nails Inc The Edit Collection
Nails Inc The Edit Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal xmas present, 5 Dec. 2012
Lovely coloured nail polishes. Perfect for the party season. Good brand at a good price. Arrived quickly. Ideal xmas present for female 16-25.

Condenser Kit For  Tumble Dryers
Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 1 Dec. 2012
Recently purchased this item, when it arrived it was a lot more flimsy than I expected. It seemed smaller than expected but that was a bonus however the lid doesnt stay on properly. As for how well it works the kithen it is in is fairly large, but still felt warm with the amount of hot air blowing out of the vent on the unit. Took on board the feedback, and used cold water from fridge, but the windows still got steamed up, despite fact it was only on for hal an hour. Someone did suggest you still needed to have a window open, but this kind of defeats the purpose of the product. I bought it as the dryer is too far away from the window to use the hose. There was no obvious increase in the amount of water in the unit, but will need to empty each time as it wouldn't be that cold otherwise. It was cheap and did arrive quickly but Its not great. Maybe I should have invested in a more expensive and bulkyer one?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10