Profile for David > Reviews

David

Page: 1 | 2
Chicago Transit Authority
Chicago Transit Authority

5.0 out of 5 stars I remember then I bought their single "I'm A Man" which was excellent. At that time I never thought the album ..., 13 Aug. 2014
Can't believe this album is from 1969, I remember then I bought their single "I'm A Man" which was excellent. At that time I never thought the album would be good. One track might be not so good, It is "Free Form Guitar", too long and just a noise. But don't let that deter you from buying it as the rest of the album is very good.

Free
Free

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is great! Love all the tracks, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Free (Audio CD)
Free before "Alright Now". This album is great! Love all the tracks.

Absolute Beginners (Full Length Version)
Absolute Beginners (Full Length Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bowie's Absolute Beginners, 22 Feb. 2014
One of the best David Bowie songs. I just love the lengthy intro and I never get tired listening to this track.

Street Hassle
Street Hassle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lou Reed, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Street Hassle (Audio CD)
Another great Lou Reed album. I used to have this on vinyl but lost it along the way. Now I have it on cd I can play it anywhere. Just listen to the title track - Street Hassle and be astounded. When he died the world lost a great musician & song writer. I have a small collection of Lou Reed cd's and this is one of my favourites.

Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Twin Peaks (Audio CD)
Haunting music from the nineties, I remember the programme well. Maybe a bit confusing but one never forgets that music. It is beautiful.

Integral Courier 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Integral Courier 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money memory stick, 22 Aug. 2013
This seems to be all that I expected. It is a bit faster than the Integral Neon range. I would also add that it is quite well built. Well worth the money.

Integral 16GB EVO USB Flash Drive
Integral 16GB EVO USB Flash Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Another memory stick, 17 Jun. 2013
Saw this one in Amazon too. pricewise it is rasther cheap, so I thought I'd purchase it. Being Integral it is good but one point is that there is no neon on this one. no flashing to let you know it is working. But that aside it is still a good un.

Integral Neon 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Orange
Integral Neon 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Going for the bigger size., 17 Jun. 2013
I recently bought the Integral Neon models yellow & pink, both 32gb. I like this memory stick, I have tried other brands but feel more comfortable with these. Therefore I decided to buy the 64gb one. And it is good value, All that memory for not a lot of money. The eyecatching colours are a nice point too.

Integral Neon 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Pink
Integral Neon 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought another, 17 Jun. 2013
After buying the yellow model I decided to go for a second. So, stuck with Integral again 32gb. This time I opted for the pink. What I like about these memory sticks is the compact size. I can't really fault them. They do the job they are supposed to do and i am satisfied.

Integral Neon 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Yellow
Integral Neon 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this one, 17 Jun. 2013
I like this memory stick, small solid and easy to use. seems to start quickly and eyecatching colour. Nice one Integral.

Page: 1 | 2