Profile for gamer2008 > Reviews

Content by gamer2008

gamer2008

WRC 3 - World Rally Championship (PS3)
WRC 3 - World Rally Championship (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Improvement, 3 Mar. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is a vast improvement over the last two games. The developers have a real passion for rally and it shows. Only problems I have are sound, I know they used real car sounds but it just isn't good enough. Then the multiplayer, I'd much rather all driving assists were turned off because I don't see the point in competing with people around the world with them on.

Tritton AX 180: Universal Gaming Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC/Mac)
Tritton AX 180: Universal Gaming Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC/Mac)

2.0 out of 5 stars Get something else, 21 May 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
The wire is to thick and heavy, they made my ears ache after 2-3 hours and there's more bass than clarity. Finally a wire came lose on the audio controller so I lost sound in one ear after 2 months.

I advise the Sony wireless headset for PS3 instead. I won't buy Madcats products again either.

Gioteck HF1 Bluetooth PS3 Controller
Gioteck HF1 Bluetooth PS3 Controller

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 11 May 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
If you want an xbox 360 style controller or just a spare this is the best choice.

I don't like the notches on the sticks and the top bumpers should be smaller.

Sennheiser Hd 215 Closed Back Headphones With High Passive Noise Attenuation
Sennheiser Hd 215 Closed Back Headphones With High Passive Noise Attenuation

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, 3 April 2011
I bought these headphones over a year ago, they were snug at first. Then they loosened up after a couple of months, if you're worried about them being too tight. The lead is perfect for me, but you can detach it if you don't like it. They are very sturdy and I have seen several DJ's using them. I broke mine recently cause I kicked them very hard a couple of times (I break lot's of things when I get angry with first person shooters). After looking at the headphones in this price range, these are definetly the best. There is nothing bad I have to say about them, you will not be disappointed.

Far Cry 2 (PS3)
Far Cry 2 (PS3)
Offered by Vahvoo

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 23 July 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Far Cry 2 (PS3) (Video Game)
i played this game and traded it in. i wouldn't pay a pound for it. it's a waste of time and money.

BioShock 2 (PS3)
BioShock 2 (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars fannytastic, 23 July 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: BioShock 2 (PS3) (Video Game)
i baught it for £25 now it's £16 that's a bargain you'd be mad not to buy this. amazon kicks ass.