Profile for Julie T > Reviews

Set of 3 Mini Freezer Blocks, Green, Orange or Blue
Offered by UK HOT BARGAINS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
Great price, sturdy product

5 Star School Scissors with Plastic Handles and Stainless Steel Blades 55mm Assorted [Pack of 30]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
Fantastic deal. Easy use, child friendly scissors. Highly recommend.

Sigg Glo Monster Drinking Bottle Yellow yellow Size:0.4 Litres
Sigg Glo Monster Drinking Bottle Yellow yellow Size:0.4 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle, distinctive- so no mix up in school ..., 23 Sept. 2014
Great bottle, distinctive- so no mix up in school and my son loves the design. Lid is strong and secure, no leakage.

Clarks Orinoco Jazz Combat Boots Womens  - Brown (6 UK)
Clarks Orinoco Jazz Combat Boots Womens - Brown (6 UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, great price!, 27 Mar. 2014
Spent a long time looking for nice boots, not only were these the nicest I found but the most reasonably priced. Very happy with them. Great purchase!

Baby Trend Expedition LX Jogger - Black Mist
Baby Trend Expedition LX Jogger - Black Mist
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Amazing! Great value!, 24 Sept. 2013
I am thrilled with this running stroller, as is my almost 3 yo daughter! It is lightweight and easy to maneuver. This is my second running stroller, the first one I owned was heavy and hard to push, with this one you barely feel like you are pushing a 13kg child! The stroller can hold up to 25k.g of weight. The child's tray table is great to store drink and snack cups, which I give her while I am running to occupy her. My daughter is very comfortable and happy to be in this and has been a mini personal trainer to me. The drink holders for the adult are wonderful, and the storage tray is perfect to keep keys in. I love that it comes with a rain-cover and foot bag. What value for money!

I read lots of reviews before purchasing and I'm relieved to say they were very accurate. This running stroller is less than half the price of other brand running strollers, but it has exceeded my expectations. I am a marathon runner, but it can be difficult to find the time for all my training as a mum. Now that my son is in school and my daughter is happy in this stroller my training just became a whole lot easier to organise! Thanks, Baby Trend!

Timex Ladies Classic Stainless Steel Expandable Watch - T2H371
Timex Ladies Classic Stainless Steel Expandable Watch - T2H371

5.0 out of 5 stars The 'All round' watch!, 4 Sept. 2013
I love this watch!

Pros
It is practical with it's easy read watch face, water resistance, backlight, date box and stretch bracelet strap, yet it also looks dainty and classy!

Cons
It has a very small strap. This was not a problem for me, as I have very small wrists but I expect it would be a problem for others.

In sum- if you have a smallish wrist and want something stylish and practical that can be worn on all occasions I highly recommend!

Her Mother's Hope
Her Mother's Hope
by Francine Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars A gripping read which tugged at the heartstrings!, 19 May 2011
This review is from: Her Mother's Hope (Paperback)
I don't usually have much time to read for pleasure but when our newest baby arrived I decided to get some books to read during those long nursing stints. I had never read any Francine Rivers novels before but a friend raved about her so when I saw this in our church library I decided to give it a go- I am so glad I did. This book had me gripped- not an easy task for an exhausted mother of a newborn and a toddler.

The story is split into 2 parts. It begins with the story of Marta, who, following the death of her mother, escapes the home of her controlling father with the hope of fulfilling her dream of eventually owning a guest-house one day. Her life is full of adventure and sorrow. In the second part of the book there is a shift in the voice we hear and Marta's daughter, Hildemara Rose, becomes the protagonist. It is a story filled with hope and disappointments and of the confusion that can create rifts in families. Of love, faith, struggles and sacrifice. I smiled and I cried.

The only downside was that I had to order and wait for the follow-up book, Her Daughter's Dream, to arrive as the library didn't have a copy. I am eagerly reading it now!

Bear In The Big Blue House: Shapes, Sounds & Colours With Bear [DVD]
Bear In The Big Blue House: Shapes, Sounds & Colours With Bear [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard A. Fernandes
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and Educational, 19 May 2011
We don't own a TV and we don't like our 2 1/2 y.o son to watch too many programmes but we do buy some DVDs so he can watch them on the computer. I was looking for something to help teach colours and shapes and I am thrilled with this purchase. It is fun, educational and doesn't drive me crazy! The episodes are a perfect length with catchy tunes (I think songs are wonderful teaching tools! My son always learns things quicker if there is a song to help him!). This was a great value purchase!