Profile for Weeny Moon Unit > Reviews

Content by Weeny Moon Unit

Weeny Moon Unit "weeny_moon_unit" (London, UK)

Ukala Women's Sydney Mini Pale Pink Ankle Boots W80003 3 UK
Ukala Women's Sydney Mini Pale Pink Ankle Boots W80003 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value slippers, 27 Aug 2013
Suede outers and real sheeps wool lining at an extremely competitive price were the attraction for me and I wasn't disappointed. I bought these only to use indoors as slippers so the expensive alternatives were not an option. I bought the pink option which was true in colour to the photo. I'm a size 3 1/2 and usually wear size 4 boots with socks, but I bought the 3 as the wool pile in boots such as these flattens down after a short while and I planned to wear them barefoot. At first I thought I'd made a mistake as they were pretty snug on first wear, but within a few days I knew I'd made the right choice for me. However, I would suggest that people with a high instep will have trouble getting their foot into this boot. I have a low arch and a very low instep and I still have to give these a firm tug to get them on, even after several weeks, an issue I've never had in my life with any boot. Still, the heel doesn't slip off when I walk and they're super warm, so I'm very pleased. My feet are always cold due to bad circulation, but not in these boots :-). I have another pair of full length Ukala boots for outdoors and am very pleased with the value of the brand. Just don't expect the quality of Ugg or Emu as these boots are not their equal, nor are they meant to be - think of Ukala as a much cheaper diffusion range.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Moisturising and long lasting, 27 Aug 2013
I'm a contact lens wearer who suffers from glaucoma which necessitates nightly medication. As a result, I often wake up with eyes so dry that I can barely blink when I wake up in the morning due to the lack of moisture. I apply this viscous gel when I get into bed and have noticed that no longer are my eyelids superglued to my eyeballs when I wake up! My eyes have felt so much more comfortable since using the gel. I'll admit, it was an odd sensation at first to squeeze a glob of this gel into my eyes and blink slowly as it disappated, and it can leave you with mildly blurred vision depending on how much you use, but the blurriness quickly clears and leaves a long-lasting, moist and comfortable eye. I wouldn't recommend using this just before driving but I do use in the daytime also when I don't have to wear my contact lenses (contact lens removal is recommended before using this gel) and the temporary blurriness is of no inconvenience. I'm pleased with this purchase and will be buying the multipack in future.

Microsoft Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000 (Retail Packaging)
Price: 31.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy to use!!, 15 May 2006
I can't recommend this keyboard highly enough. The split keyboard is the most comfortable one I've used and is as it follows exactly the natural angle you hold your wrists at. I believe the split keyboard is, for touch-typers, far superior to the ones that are merely curved. For me, curved keyboards don't go far enough and still force my wrist into a slightly unnatural 'straight' position, hence I assume are aimed at people who can't actually touch-type. If you can't touch-type, I don't think this is the keyboard for you.

The negative tilt and the large curved wrist rest were the reasons I chose this keyboard in particular - it's the most natural position to hold your hands in and type. Most keyboards have feet at the back to tilt the keyboard at you and whilst this seems to be accepted as the norm, it's probably the worst thing you can subject your wrists to as you have to angle your hands upwards to type. The negative tilt on this keyboard fully supports your hands and wrists in the most comfortable typing position.

I'm not sure whether Microsoft have improved the keys on newer models because I don't have any problems with 'hammer' keys or keys that don't push down properly that other users have mentioned. The T, H, G and N keys are wider than the other keys and the space bar is huge, so whereas on previous models I've 'missed' hitting a key because it wasn't large enough, Microsoft have now rectified this problem.

This is the most comfortable keyboard I've ever used and I can now type for hours without the wrist pain I've experienced on standard flat keyboards. In fact find this keyboard so good that I'm buying one for home use too!