Profile for Debbie Nichols > Reviews

Content by Debbie Nichols

Debbie Nichols

Dunlop Pricemastor PVC Welly / Womens Boots (5 UK) (Green)
Dunlop Pricemastor PVC Welly / Womens Boots (5 UK) (Green)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear
Price: 8.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Are fine with really thick socks., 19 Jun 2014
Bit loose with normal socks, fine with REALLY thick socks so will be ideal when the rotten weather comes around again. Plenty of room to tuck my jeans in for extra protection from the elements.

Retro Sweets Christmas Mega Gift Box (60+ Retro Sweets)
Retro Sweets Christmas Mega Gift Box (60+ Retro Sweets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cram packed, 23 Dec 2013
I can't believe just how many sweets were crammed in to this. I was expecting more flying saucers but everything else was above and beyond. I managed to fill two advent calendars and the items that were (ahem) too big to fit in to the calendars (big chews, nougat etc) kept me going for ages at work. The variety was great too. I would highly recommend this box.

V-Fit Hula Loop
V-Fit Hula Loop
Offered by QDP SPORTS AND LEISURE
Price: 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly good enough for me, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: V-Fit Hula Loop (Misc.)
This is easy to put together and take apart so I can pop it away in the box rather than have a hoop stuck behind the sofa. It does what it is supposed to when hula hooping though not as good as the solid, one piece rubbery one that my fitness instructor uses. Overall - well worth the money.

Stretching For Dummies
Stretching For Dummies
by LaReine Chabut
Price: 8.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as desciribed, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Stretching For Dummies (Paperback)
The book was in the exact condition as described. Most of the exercises I know but this book helps me to organise a routine whether I have 5 minutes ir half an hour....and reminds me of exercises I had long since forgotten. Quick delivery too.

Beechfield Knitted hat with turn up in Yellow
Beechfield Knitted hat with turn up in Yellow
Offered by Gold-Direct-UK (Leisure & Workwear)
Price: 2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fast delivery, 3 Jun 2013
This item was exactly as described. The colour is exactly as on screen and the quality is very high. Delivery was quick. No problems with this order whatsoever.

Indoor Outdoor Showerproof Union Jack Floor Cushion Bean Bag with Filling
Indoor Outdoor Showerproof Union Jack Floor Cushion Bean Bag with Filling

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for indoor and outdoor, 4 Feb 2013
These are a good size. They look a bit plasticy for indoors but do the job. I have not tried them outdoors yet but as they are so solid and with the plasticy material I expect them to be ideal for the Summer. Very easy to wipe clean too.

CKS Zeal - Silicone Garlic Peeler/Ripper Blue
CKS Zeal - Silicone Garlic Peeler/Ripper Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 26 Nov 2012
I know that it is just a tube of rubber but it saves so much time and effort trying to peel the garlic it is worth every penny. Just make sure that your garlic is dry (not damp or cold from storing in the fridge) as trying to peel a damp clove using this really doesn't work well.