Profile for Soni > Reviews

Soni

Rescue Chewing Gum 37g
Rescue Chewing Gum 37g

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2015
Excelent for children under the pressure of an exam. Rescue makes them feel more relaxed and patient.

Rescue Remedy Dropper 20ml
Rescue Remedy Dropper 20ml

5.0 out of 5 stars it works real good, it is very relaxing, 7 Aug. 2015
I use to take Rescue Remedy along with Crab Apple for headaches, it works real good, it is very relaxing. Rescue Remedy are wonderful!

Rescue Gummy Stars 72g
Rescue Gummy Stars 72g

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Feb. 2015
My children love these gummy stars! And they give them some much peace and presence!

The Bach Remedies Workbook
The Bach Remedies Workbook
by Stefan Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such an easy way of teaching and understanding how Bach remedies work, 10 Feb. 2015
This is such an easy way of teaching and understanding how Bach remedies work! An extraordinary book! I thank to the author, Stefan Ball, I am very grateful!

TDOLAH Galaxy Patterned Sweatshirts Printed Colorful Pullovers Women Sweaters (Free Size, starry night)
Offered by TDOLAH

5.0 out of 5 stars The blouse looks very nice, but if I must be honest, 10 Feb. 2015
The blouse looks very nice, but if I must be honest, I give 5 stars for the product, but less for those who did't put a label on it, with instructions about washing and ironing. So, please, talk to the producer to do this for some other customers!

Rescue Lip Balm 5g
Rescue Lip Balm 5g

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for dry lips, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Rescue Lip Balm 5g (Personal Care)
This lip balm is excelent for dry lips. If you want a product to make your lips shiny, this is not the product you're looking for, but if you want natural and healthy lips that look strong and want to feel them silky, use Rescue Lip Balm with all confidence.
Use it after a windy day or after you a sunny summer day, when you spent to much time on the beach.

Rescue Pastilles Blackcurrant 50g
Rescue Pastilles Blackcurrant 50g

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent taste, wonderful results, 10 Sept. 2013
Excelent taste, wonderful results ! I is a pleasure to let a pastille to melt in your mouth after a day of hard work. It is a real comforter. Thank you dr. Bach, thank you Nelson Pharmacy and thank you, Amazon UK !

Rescue Cream Tube 50ml
Rescue Cream Tube 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, 10 Sept. 2013
This is the perfect cream for your holidays, it works on insect bites, skin burns (fire, hot objects or sun) and skin injuries.
I used it on an atopic dermatitis, after 3 treatments recomanded by the dermatologist and me skin is finally restored.
It is not a greasy cream, it is very soft and penetrates very quickly the skin.
You can use it for headaches or nausea: rub the pulse points.

Rescue Pastilles Elderflower 50g
Rescue Pastilles Elderflower 50g
Offered by SMARTZPRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars wonder product !, 10 Sept. 2013
I use to carry in my bag these pastilles and use of them whenever:
- I see something shocking on the street (an accident, maybe) or I feel panic - a pastile is a comforter for me; if you are a driver, you must have Rescue Remedy in your bag
- I am to much thinking of the future, my mind is not able to think in the present, I'm dreaming with my eyes opened;
- I become impacient - it makes me be pacient again
One day, one of my colleagues was worried about her husband and not capable of working, thinking about the future. She took a Rescue pastille and bwcame able to concentrate and work again.
The pastilles are good for emotional sensitive children, before a contest. They won't feel panic and they can better concentrate. It is also good for those who take care of their older relatives or sick people and feel they cannot bear this situation (in this case, a pastille work very well along with 2 drops of Olive Remedy)
You must know that the pastilles don't work everytime you are in anger, this is a state with many reasons, you must go to the root of the problem and find a different Bach flower Remedy.
The pastilles have a wonderful taste!