Profile for R. Dyer > Reviews

4 Pole Adapter 3.5mm Jack Socket to 2.5mm Mini Jack Plug
4 Pole Adapter 3.5mm Jack Socket to 2.5mm Mini Jack Plug
Offered by kenable_ltd
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars This adapter will get round that problem better than those with a short length of cable which ..., 26 Nov 2013
Everything seems to be getting smaller. We`ve all got headphones with 3.5 jack plugs so the new phones come out with 2.5 sockets!
This adapter will get round that problem better than those with a short length of cable which is a potential faulty part. Check your (normally hopeless) supplied earplugs for the number of black rings. If you have 3 black rings, as many now do, you need this 4 pole adapter. Works a treat between my Nokia and Bose QC 15`s.

Housewives Choice
Housewives Choice
Offered by specialinterests
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A well thought out selection, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Housewives Choice (Audio CD)
We all know those Dreamboats and Petticoats compilations (and they are good) well this is up there with them. 3 CD`s and for this price you can`t go wrong. A really good selection, good quality recordings, and some I`m sure you will have forgotten till you hear them again on this very good value boxed set.

1000W Norel LM Slimline Wall Mounted Electric Panel Heater - LOW PROFILE - 180 mm Height. 1Kw 1 Kilowatts 1000 Watt
Offered by Sol*Aire Heating Products Limited
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, better than expected., 19 April 2013
Looks even better than the pictures. Slim, easy to mount, efficient, in fact perfect! Arrived double boxed for protection during transit and fedex delivery was amazing. Order day 1 arrived day 2 before midday! So good I ordered another for the dining room.

Michelin Double Barrel Foot Pump
Michelin Double Barrel Foot Pump
Price: 16.64

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, 3 April 2013
used it about 10 times and the hose connector fell apart. I thought this would be good quality because of the name Michelin and the price but I would have been better buying a cheapo from Tesco. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Marantz Melody Media Network CD Receiver MCR603 - Silver
Marantz Melody Media Network CD Receiver MCR603 - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Those good reviews were spot on, 21 Jan 2013
Very good indeed. Compact, good looking, quality product. CD, Internet Radio, good range of inputs and outputs, very good quality sound, buy one.

Karcher K2.300 T50 Air-Cooled Pressure Washer
Karcher K2.300 T50 Air-Cooled Pressure Washer
Offered by UK ONLINE
Price: 265.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 23 Jun 2012
Like the reviewer R A Clark I was also looking to upgrade my Halfords pressure washer attachments but without success. I then noticed the Karcher K2.300 and the very good price. First impression was how very lightweight it was compared to my old Halfords machine. Second was the lack of 'din' it made. Both these facts took me by surprise. After using it for a while I was also pleased that my hand and arm were not tingling for a couple of hours afterwards as with the Halfords machine. I would suggest the use of 2 extension pieces, you won't get so wet. A very good little machine, lightweight, quiet and does it's job very well indeed. Highly recommended.

Max Value 200Mbps Home Plug, Single Unit Pack
Max Value 200Mbps Home Plug, Single Unit Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard wire instead of wi-fi, 13 Jan 2012
Most times hardwiring is more reliable and secure than wi-fi but this can seem not easy to accomplish. Using your domestic ringmain as a form of transmission is the easy answer. The Max Value Home Plugs are very good indeed in my experience. Absolute simplicity to set up, very good price and reliable. Just one thing to remember is they, and other such devices, do not like beeing plugged into a multi socket with other items so if you have a problem it might be this fact.

Energizer FLNP50 Digital Camera Battery Equivalent to Fuji NP-50, Pentax D-Li68, Kodak KLIC-7004 Battery
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 24 Nov 2011
After reading other reviews on replacement camera batteries I have always bought those with the Energizer name on them and have been very satisfied with all details regarding their performance. Highly recommended. Only complaint is with deliveries from UK to France when Amazon use Royal Mail International. Pony express would be quicker. Allow 2-3 WEEKS!

Ryobi ELS52 Log Splitter 240Volts,  1500 Watts
Ryobi ELS52 Log Splitter 240Volts, 1500 Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars should have bought one years ago, 8 Sep 2011
For years I've been splitting logs the 'old way' with sledge hammer and metal wedges. Not too bad when I was younger but now it seems the wood is getting harder. My wife kept saying "buy an electric splitter". Over the years there's been one broken finger, a broken wrist and two weeks ago a badly shattered shin bone when a log exploded. Her indoors was right. The Ryobi ELS52 arrived this week and even on one leg (and sitting down!) I split more in two hours than I could do in a day the 'old way'. Be smart and safe, If you have to split logs buy one of these Ryobi little gems. Should have bought one years ago.

Love Is Forever [DVD]
Love Is Forever [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Landon
Offered by CD and DVD Outlet
Price: 2.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not love this DVD, 12 Jun 2010
This review is from: Love Is Forever [DVD] (DVD)
DO NOT BUY THIS DVD BY 'Pegasus Entertainment'. I have seen better quality tenth generation VHS tape copies off market stalls. I cannot believe a company (Pegasus Entertainment) can have the audacity to sell such a base quality product. Sound is so muffled I couldn't believe it so tried another DVD player, just the same. Video is equally bad. If I could give it Zero stars I would. My wife was looking forward so much to watching this DVD but it is not possible to watch more than 5 minutes. I shall be contacting Pegasus Entertainment and see what they have to say about this rubbish product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2011 8:54 PM BST