Profile for Dana > Reviews

Dana

Melissa and Doug Beginner Pattern Blocks
Melissa and Doug Beginner Pattern Blocks

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy for 18 months old, 5 April 2012
My son loves this puzzle, he still takes it out from the shelf from time to time, we had it now for close to 6 months.
He learnt to put the pieces together quite quickley, but still enjoys it. He learnt colours and shapes this way. It is of great educational value and fun and the same time.
Also played with by our 6 years old.

Sensory Blocks Set
Sensory Blocks Set
Offered by BuzzBase

4.0 out of 5 stars good addition to our construction blocks, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Sensory Blocks Set (Toy)
I bought this for my 18 months old son and he was fascinated with the blocks. We used them together with the rest of the construction blocks and also just generally shaking and listening to the sound they make.
Also a hit with our 6 years old, who constructs more complicated designs - swimming pools with the liquid blue ones...

Learn to Dress Monkey
Learn to Dress Monkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Played with but for a different reason, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Learn to Dress Monkey (Toy)
I purchased this toy after reading the reviews on amazon.com and seeing parents are giving it to younger than 2 years old. Thought would be a good buy for my son, when he was 19 months old, since he liked to unzip everything he could find.
However, i think the actual dressing undressing of this toy is more difficult for such a young child. My son cannot do it and lost interest in trying. He carries the monkey around and it became one of his permanent friends in his bed at night. He really likes it, always asking for Alex...
But it does not do what I sthought.
Perhaps we will give it another try in a few months and see how it goes - he is now 23 months old and still doesn't like to undress it.