Profile for Detective Denise > Reviews

Content by Detective Denise

Detective Denise (North Yorkshire)

Surveillance Tradecraft: The Professional's Guide to Surveillance Training
Surveillance Tradecraft: The Professional's Guide to Surveillance Training
by Peter Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any investigator, 10 Feb. 2012
Although I am an investigator I don't do surveillance, even then I would say this book is a must for any investigator so you can talk with confidence about the subject. There are some great visuals, but also the information is invaluable. Buy it

Up (Combi Pack - Blu-ray + DVD) [2009]
Up (Combi Pack - Blu-ray + DVD) [2009]
Dvd ~ Ed Asner
Offered by media vault

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 26 Aug. 2011
I just love the story in UP, having seen it a few times now I start to cry as the title scene starts. One of those films where you get to feel every emotion possible from one extreme to another.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel [DVD]
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept them quiet, 22 Feb. 2011
Haven't watched this myself as the thought of the chipmunks being put into real life really doesn't float my boat but the children loved it and have watched it several times since it arrived.

Get Off Your Arse Too
Get Off Your Arse Too

5.0 out of 5 stars Y O Y and looking forward to lots of them, 18 Feb. 2011
GOYA Too is the perfect follow on, it takes Brad to a whole new level, the personal stuff he shares in this book really knocks your socks off and helps you understand him as person. The whole book reads like Toy Story 3, I laughed, I bawled my heart out, impossible situations to all coming good in the end but also knowing that the story is still just beginning.

A bizarre set of circumstances that led to the creation of the fastest growing business networking organisations in the world is something I can totally relate to, my rear view mirror is pretty full up with those and it's great to have been one of those Y's in the road.

Get Off Your Arse
Get Off Your Arse
by Brad Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars No Blah, just lots and lots of motivation., 13 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Get Off Your Arse (Paperback)
I've read this book from cover to cover three times now and each time I get something else from it. Straight talking, no long words that mean you have to have a dictionary by you while you read and I defy any business owner to not see themselves in at least one of the stories and find themselves nodding as they read.
As well as great advice on every page, it's very funny which means it holds your attention easily. If blah is your thing maybe it's not for you but if you fancy taking your business to another level buy GOYA.