Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Gerry" (Ivybridge, Devon)

Belkin USB Car Charger
Belkin USB Car Charger
Offered by PlayTec

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat piece of kit, 13 Aug. 2013
Excellent value for money. Excellents communication between myselft & 'Bell Corner'.

Would use again......Highly recommended.

Many Thanks

A Satisfied customer

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Archer's Inimitable Style once again, 13 Dec. 2011
An absolute cracking read which is what I have come to expect from Jeffrey Archer's novels. However, I have one major criticism, and that is that I wished I would have been made aware from the beginning that this book was going to be part of what appears to be a 'Tribology'. Had I known this, I would not have been put in a rather bad mood by what appeared to be an open (and most unusual) ending. I will now have to wait at J.Archer's convenience before he gets around to publishing part 2 & 3 (which hopefully will be available in Kindle format).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 12:54 PM BST

Navitech Genuine Black Napa Leather Flip Open Book Style Carry Case / Cover for the New Amazon Kindle 6 Inch Ereader Device (October 2011 release)
Offered by Navitech Official UK Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product with a most attractive price tag., 11 Nov. 2011
Bought this New Kindle Case a few days ago, and have to say that I am most impressed with the products design and quality. For the price I paid, I think it would be difficult to beat and consider it great value for money. Many Thanks.

Belkin N+ Wireless ADSL Modem Router with Increased Wireless Range & High-speed Internet Connection 300 Mbps (F5D8635uk4A)

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Service & Communications, 9 Sept. 2011
My Belkin N+ Wireless ADSL Modem Router(F5D8635uk4A)arrived within two days of my order in perfect condition. Excellent Communications with Merchant BUYITNOW. Many Thanks.