Profile for silver lady > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Tamaris Womens 24210 Moccasins White Weiß (White 100) Size:  39 EU 6 UK
Tamaris Womens 24210 Moccasins White Weiß (White 100) Size: 39 EU 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too small for me, 15 July 2015
I found these shoes a little small so they were not as comfortable as I would have liked and was worried the stitching would not cope. Having said that they look well made and had they fit well I would have been happy with them.

17" Ficus Tree, Artificial Plant (Without Pot)
17" Ficus Tree, Artificial Plant (Without Pot)
Offered by Neuhaus Decor

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 July 2015
I bought a real bonsai plant and it took a lot of looking after which is a problem when you are away, eventually it died. I decided to give this one a try and it is fantastic. It is beautifully made and looks incredibly real, even in the light. It was very well packed and they included quite a bit of moss which makes it more realistic. I would certainly buy again from this company

Biotin Hair Growth Vitamins 10000MCG 200 6mm Tablets MONEY BACK GUARANTEE UK Made BUY 2 GET FREE UK DELEVERY 6 Month + Supply Best Supplements for Hair Loss Best Beauty Treatment for Men and Women - Incite Nutrition Biotin B7 Complex Better Than Shampoo Not 5000MCG Capsules Benefits Healthy Hair , Nail Growth and Skin UK Manufactured
Offered by No.1 Supplements Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Not tried yet because ....., 15 July 2015
I have only gave this a 4 star because I received it only about a week ago and have not even tried it. I was buying these tablets because I wanted help with my hair loss but then I realised theHair Vit i have also contains biotin and as this is a high dose I didn't want to consume even more.

SP by Wella Clear Scalp Leave-in Lotion 125ml
SP by Wella Clear Scalp Leave-in Lotion 125ml
Offered by LookBeautiful

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for oily scalp., 28 Jun. 2015
This lotion was recommended by a friend who said it cleared her flaking scalp within two weeks. Unfortunately I did not have the same experience, infact it made it worse. I would recommend finding out if your flaking scalp is due to dry or oily skin - if it is oily then I think this will work well but if your scalp is dry as mine was then I can not recommend it and that is why I have given it four stars.

Strong Blue Waterproof Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Covers For Camping, Fishing, Gardening & Pets - 2.4m x 3m / 8ft x 10ft.
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., 28 Jun. 2015
Very good for what I need it for. I am using it as a shade between the house and wall, it works well.

Eye Plates Stainless Steel 316 (Pack 2) (5 x 30 x 35)
Eye Plates Stainless Steel 316 (Pack 2) (5 x 30 x 35)
Offered by Marine UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, what I expected, 28 Jun. 2015
Thes are what I expected really sturdy. I have attached them to the house and wall and have a shade between them, using hooks.

Commercial Double Handles Brushed Steel Kitchen Mixer Taps, Swivel Spout Sink Kitchen Taps
Offered by UKTAPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tap., 26 Jun. 2015
Lovely tap. This tap feels like real quality. I had a plumber install it and it was really quick, his only comment was that it is a nice tap. I find the water flow great, better than the one it is replacing. All together I am a happy person.

Domire Dust Mop Slippers Shoes brushing slippers Floor Cleaner Clean Easy Bathroom Office Kitchen
Offered by YOYO Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets into places a vacuum cleaner cant, 25 Jun. 2015
I have laminate flooring throughout my flat so these are really helpful and I have four pairs now to enable me so have some in the wash.mmehikstnimam doing the vacuuming I wear them so I can get into places the cleaner can't.

NAILS INC Nail Polish, Nailkale Bright Street Illuminator
NAILS INC Nail Polish, Nailkale Bright Street Illuminator

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely as a nail varnish and very easy to apply, 28 May 2015
Lovely as a nail varnish and very easy to apply. I used two coats and it makes a lovely French. I will certainly keep using this

ByPublicDemand Grace Womens Casual Flat Espadrille Pumps Fashion Beach Ladies Dolly Shoes Size Dark Navy Blue Size 6 UK
Offered by ByPublicDemand

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the orice, 28 May 2015
Very good shoes for the price and delivered VERY quickly. However there was a plastic "bubble" on the Kharkiv ones, about the thickness of cling foil. I thought it was a protective covering and decided to remove it but when I lifted it s little I discovered the pattern was printed onto it do I woukd think it best to avoid the patterned ones, the others are great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14