Profile for silver lady > Reviews

Dylon Wash & Dye Black Machine Dye Fabric Large 350G
Dylon Wash & Dye Black Machine Dye Fabric Large 350G
Offered by HGP Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for faded jeans, 28 Dec. 2014
I have been using this for years on jeans and casual trousers which have lost their colour. There is no mess and now they include salt there is nothing to add, it goes into the washing machine with your clothes, goes through a wash cycle with the dye and another cycle to make sure the dye has completely gone.

CEVA Logic Oral Hygiene Gel Tube, 70 g
CEVA Logic Oral Hygiene Gel Tube, 70 g

5.0 out of 5 stars No build up with logic, 28 Dec. 2014
I have a toy poodle and he gets build up on his teeth which need to be descaled. Since I started using logic he has no build up. I do use a child's toothbrush from wisdom which has a small head and stuby little handle which makes a difficult job a lot easier.

Frontline Spot On Flea Drops Small Dog 2-10Kg 3Pk
Frontline Spot On Flea Drops Small Dog 2-10Kg 3Pk
Offered by VetePet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with it, 28 Dec. 2014
My six year old poodle suddenly got flees so I tried frontline and within a couple of days they were gone. Very pleased with it.

Logitech UltraThin Keyboard Cover for iPad  Air Black-  UK layout
Logitech UltraThin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air Black- UK layout

4.0 out of 5 stars I really love this little keyboard it is so easy to use ..., 27 Dec. 2014
I really love this little keyboard it is so easy to use and a good size. A friend who also has one said it is the best keyboard she has used and I agree. It is easy to connect and needs little recharging. The reason I have given it four stars is because I don't think it is particularly good as a cover.

Coal Tongs - Black - 350mm
Coal Tongs - Black - 350mm
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Coal Tongs - Black - 350mm
These are well made and quite substantial but I find them very stiff to open and close so I have to use two hands which is quite difficult. I thought I would use them a lot but I don't so I am disappointed.

Seasons Of My Soul
Seasons Of My Soul
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good condition, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Seasons Of My Soul (Audio CD)
I bought this cd as used and am very happy with it. The condition is very good - infact when it arrived I forgot it was used and wondered why there was none of that annoying cellophane. I really like rumer too, I think she us a mixture of K D Lang and Karen Carpenter.

Langley WOODBURNER GLOVES HIGH TEMPERATURE STOVE LONG LINED WELDERS GAUNTLETS LOG FIRE
Offered by Langley Steelworks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial gloves, 27 Dec. 2014
Good substantial gloves. I have not used mine but a friend uses hers all the time to place logs and actually move burning logs. She finds it amazing that she does not feel the heat. She has washed them a couple of times.

Buy Whole Foods Cashew Nuts Whole 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Cashew Nuts Whole 1 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Use them in vitamix, 27 Dec. 2014
I was really pleased when they arrived because they were clean and no broken nuts. I do not find them particularly tasty so I would not buy them to eat - I use them in my vitamix to make soups creamy without adding dairy.

Multicolored Checked Scarves Wraps Wool Spinning Tassel Shawl Scarf Wrap Long Pashmina Stole Dark Pink
Offered by Abergy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Dec. 2014
I had to wait a long time for this scarf to arrive. I would say it is a good length and the colour is good but it is not as soft as I would have liked. Having said that the value us very good.

Philips LED Light Bulb (E27 Edison Screw 9.5W A60) - Warm White
Philips LED Light Bulb (E27 Edison Screw 9.5W A60) - Warm White

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright but warm, 27 Dec. 2014
I bought these because I was sick of that depressing light given off by energy saving bulbs. These have the advantage of being energy saving without the dismal light or infact the blue light of some LEDs which can make a room look cold.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11