Profile for silver lady > Reviews

SP by Wella Clear Scalp Leave-in Lotion 125ml
SP by Wella Clear Scalp Leave-in Lotion 125ml
Offered by TheTwoBrothers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for oily scalp., 28 Jun. 2015
This lotion was recommended by a friend who said it cleared her flaking scalp within two weeks. Unfortunately I did not have the same experience, infact it made it worse. I would recommend finding out if your flaking scalp is due to dry or oily skin - if it is oily then I think this will work well but if your scalp is dry as mine was then I can not recommend it and that is why I have given it four stars.

Strong Blue Waterproof Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Covers For Camping, Fishing, Gardening & Pets - 2.4m x 3m / 8ft x 10ft.
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., 28 Jun. 2015
Very good for what I need it for. I am using it as a shade between the house and wall, it works well.

Eye Plates Stainless Steel 316 (Pack 2) (5 x 30 x 35)
Eye Plates Stainless Steel 316 (Pack 2) (5 x 30 x 35)
Offered by Marine UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, what I expected, 28 Jun. 2015
Thes are what I expected really sturdy. I have attached them to the house and wall and have a shade between them, using hooks.

Commercial Double Handles Brushed Steel Kitchen Mixer Taps, Swivel Spout Sink Kitchen Taps
Offered by UKTAPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tap., 26 Jun. 2015
Lovely tap. This tap feels like real quality. I had a plumber install it and it was really quick, his only comment was that it is a nice tap. I find the water flow great, better than the one it is replacing. All together I am a happy person.

Domire Dust Mop Slippers Shoes brushing slippers Floor Cleaner Clean Easy Bathroom Office Kitchen
Offered by YOYO Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets into places a vacuum cleaner cant, 25 Jun. 2015
I have laminate flooring throughout my flat so these are really helpful and I have four pairs now to enable me so have some in the wash.mmehikstnimam doing the vacuuming I wear them so I can get into places the cleaner can't.

NAILS INC Nail Polish, Nailkale Bright Street Illuminator
NAILS INC Nail Polish, Nailkale Bright Street Illuminator

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely as a nail varnish and very easy to apply, 28 May 2015
Lovely as a nail varnish and very easy to apply. I used two coats and it makes a lovely French. I will certainly keep using this

ByPublicDemand Grace Womens Casual Flat Espadrille Pumps Fashion Beach Ladies Dolly Shoes Size Dark Navy Blue Size 6 UK
Offered by ByPublicDemand

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the orice, 28 May 2015
Very good shoes for the price and delivered VERY quickly. However there was a plastic "bubble" on the Kharkiv ones, about the thickness of cling foil. I thought it was a protective covering and decided to remove it but when I lifted it s little I discovered the pattern was printed onto it do I woukd think it best to avoid the patterned ones, the others are great.

Bob Martin Double Action Spot on for Medium Dogs Under 10 Kg
Bob Martin Double Action Spot on for Medium Dogs Under 10 Kg
Offered by buy4pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 May 2015
I tried another product to get rid of my dogs flees but it did not work, this worked within a couple of days. No awful smell neither

Domire Cute Dust Mop Slippers Shoes Floor Cleaner Clean Easy Bathroom Office Kitchen
Offered by YOYO Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A great udea, 28 May 2015
A simple idea but a great one. I keep a pair with the vacuum cleaner and anywhere the vacuum doesn't reach my foot does. I have ordered another three pairs so while I have some in the wash I still have some to use. They take quite a while to be delivered because they come from Hong Kong but worth the wait.

10 Blue Rubble Bags / Builders Sacks - 500 Gauge
10 Blue Rubble Bags / Builders Sacks - 500 Gauge
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, 28 Mar. 2015
I have recently had a wood burner fitted and they left me with about 45 bags of rubble which were far too heavy for me to handle. I wanted to be able to split the bags in half so I could lift them and these bags are perfect for that. They are a good size and very strong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14