Profile for silver lady > Reviews

Content by silver lady

silver lady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Savannah (W) Mid Wedge Espadrille Embroidered Vamp Sling (Khaki, Size 6 UK)
Savannah (W) Mid Wedge Espadrille Embroidered Vamp Sling (Khaki, Size 6 UK)
Offered by Blunts Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 24 July 2014
These shoes are very good value obviously they don't have the look of expensive shoes but very good for casual wear. It is good to have shoes that colour although they are brighter than I expected. I ordered my normal size and they are very comfortable.

Escala - White EU39
Escala - White EU39
Offered by VISCATA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer shoe, 22 Jun 2014
I was really very happy to receive these shoes, they are comfortable and stylish, perfect for wearing with either trousers/jeans or skirts. They have a slight heel which makes them more comfortable. I ordered my usual high street size and they fit perfectly. Would recommend them to anyone

Car Mats for Peugeot 206 in Black - Custome Fit without fixings
Car Mats for Peugeot 206 in Black - Custome Fit without fixings
Offered by E2 TRADE
Price: 14.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing touch, 13 April 2014
Like these because they just slot into place and they look smart. As you would expect they save the carpet of the car. I think they are good value and would buy them again if they got damaged.

Barrettine Teak Oil 500ml
Barrettine Teak Oil 500ml
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Barrettine Teak Oil 500ml
Really like this oil, it is fine and I put it on with a cloth - so quick and easy, it makes the wood look so enriched. I have been using it for a couple of years now and I have a friend who has been using it for many years and would not use anything else.

Rieker Women's Sydney Black Knee High Boot Z8760/00 6 UK
Rieker Women's Sydney Black Knee High Boot Z8760/00 6 UK
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rieker Women's Sydney Boot (Shoes)
I have two pair of these, one black and the other red. They are just so comfortable and the lining makes them nice and warm. I walk my dog a few times a day and it is important to have something comfortable. I like the idea of a zip on the inside because it makes them easy to put on, no messing about with laces.

Mink Faux Fur Throw Black 150x200cm
Mink Faux Fur Throw Black 150x200cm
Offered by Zoozio Tv
Price: 10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars So luxurious, 11 Mar 2014
Lovely - originally I bought this because I had a new poodle and wanted to protect the sofa and it worked beautifully and lovely and warm, later I bought another because I need one for the car to keep my dog warm and protect the seats and yet it looks good and very hard wearing.

Kipling Women's Caska Handbag Bright Purple K13167607
Kipling Women's Caska Handbag Bright Purple K13167607

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with a Kipling, 11 Mar 2014
This is just one of many Kipling bags I have. They are just so light and yet you can treat them really roughly, the zips are amazing so robust, they will never break and with the different compartments it is easy to get organised. These days I only use Kipling. You can clean it by just wiping it with a damp cloth - I left a boiled sweet in one of my bags and it 'melted' making an awful mess - I threw it in the washing machine on 30c and it came out perfect.

Wisdom Step By Step 0-2 Years Toothbrush
Wisdom Step By Step 0-2 Years Toothbrush
Offered by Direct-dental
Price: 1.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog tooth brush, 11 Mar 2014
Yes I am using this as a dog tooth brush. Cleaning a dog's teeth is difficult but this little brush makes things a lot easier because it has a short 'handle' and is not hard for the dog's teeth - I would recommend it to any dog owner to at least try, it could save a fortune on descaling.

Filofax Week on 2 Pages 2014 Diary
Filofax Week on 2 Pages 2014 Diary
Offered by Barbican Stationers
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars another year, another refill, 12 Dec 2013
I buy one of these every year so obviously I love it, beats trying to get organised on a computer

MB Oversized Baggy Fit Slouch Style Beanie Beany Cap - 6 New Colours (Very Black)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not slouchy, 12 Dec 2013
I have quite a large head and didn't find it slouchy at all, nothing special about it and it is pretty thin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6