Profile for silver lady > Reviews

Go Walk Quality Dog Coat - Check
Offered by River Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Go Walk Quality Dog Coat - Check
Lovely coat. After I ordered it the retailer contacted me to check the size I wanted because there was only the small option on line. It covers the body well and a Velcro strap goes round the body to keep it secure. I have given it four stars because my dog wears a harness and there is no hole in the coat to accommodate it. I had to cut a small hole in the coat and stitch it.

[hachette] (METAL/STAINLESS STEEL) PROFESSIONAL MANDOLINE SLICER CUTTER JULIENNE CHOPPER FRUIT VEG VEGETABLE PEELER

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased I bought it, 16 Feb. 2015
Yes it really does seen like professional quality. Blades are extremely sharp so preparing vegetables is really easy and very quick. I am very pleased I bought it.

Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Small
Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a serious winter coat, 16 Feb. 2015
This coat us well made and it is quilted but there is no padding so felt it would be little protection against a really cold day, plus it did not wrap round the stomach.

niceeshop(TM) Charming Elegant Women Butterfly Print Long Scarf Wrap Shawl,White
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars I have give of these, 16 Feb. 2015
I love this scarf, the material is beautiful and most if all it does not crease. I have now bought it in three colours and another two for presents. The price does not equate to the look and feel if this scarf. Only problem is you have to wait quite a while fir it to come from Hong kong - but worth it.

Nakd Cocoa Delight Gluten Free Bar 35 g (Pack of 24)
Nakd Cocoa Delight Gluten Free Bar 35 g (Pack of 24)
Offered by We Luv Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Feb. 2015
Wonderful. I had not heard of these bars so I tried the variety box and coco delight was the one I liked best. I am trying not to eat processed foods with goodness knows what included so it was lovely to discover these bars which only have fruit and nuts I them. The are also not hard so easy to eat. Needing to order another box !

Bergs Black foldable shopping trolley
Bergs Black foldable shopping trolley

5.0 out of 5 stars Folds really well, 5 Feb. 2015
I was quite amazed that this trolley folded so well. It will be easy to slip into a large handbag. I a, looking forward to using it when I go to the market where I get inexpensive veggies.

Nakd Raw Wholefoods Bars Mixed Case x 20 Bars
Nakd Raw Wholefoods Bars Mixed Case x 20 Bars
Offered by Revive Medicare

5.0 out of 5 stars They are all lovely, 5 Feb. 2015
I have only recently heard of these bars so I decided to buy this mixed selection. Lovely to not have extras included, just the fruit and nuts. They are not hard, easy to eat, unfortunately ! I decided on my favourite and have bought a large box with just the one flavour nut having said that they are all lovely. Makes going onto a low carb diet really easy.

Pashmina Scarf Wrap Shawl Throw - Steel Grey
Pashmina Scarf Wrap Shawl Throw - Steel Grey
Offered by Kuldip LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price, 5 Feb. 2015
Lovely scarf, shorter than I expected. Although the material to lovely to handle it creases easily and probably needs ironing between wearing. Brilliant fir the price

Kobwa(TM) Grey Charming Elegant Women Butterfly Print Soft Long Scarf Wrap Shawl With Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by SR-Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for price, 5 Feb. 2015
This scarf took a while to arrive but it is worth the wait. Lovely material, colour is good. I Would have preferred it a bit longer, nonetheless amazing for the price, I have ordered another for me and two for friends.

Womdee(TM) Fashion Soft Chiffon Apricot Cat Prints Ladies /Women Long Scarf Shawls-Black With Womdee Accessory
Offered by DS-Mart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, 5 Feb. 2015
This scarf takes quite a while to arrive. The material is lovely and does not crease. Possibly not as long as I had expected but nonetheless a good length. My one criticism is the stitching is not good but once you are wearing it you don't see that and for the price it is amazing. I'm have bought quite a few for myself and for presents

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12