Profile for silver lady > Reviews

Content by silver lady

silver lady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Digital Food Dryer & Dehydrator - Fruit Dehydrater with Digital temperature control & Timer
Offered by Garden Secrets

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it is for me, 24 Mar. 2015
Not sure about the idea of dehydrating food. I really wanted to make vegetable crisps so I think it would have been better to buy an air fryer. I filled the whole thing with sliced vegetables (I bought a mandolin) and I was shocked by how much they shrunk. I think it will take a bit of getting used to and I am not in the mood at the moment so it is in the cupboard. It is pretty big and so I don't want it on the counter.

Lilac Blossoms 3 Car Jar Bonus Pack
Lilac Blossoms 3 Car Jar Bonus Pack
Offered by UK GIFT STORE ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, 24 Mar. 2015
Love the perfume on these, lilac blossoms, and they make the car smell beautiful but unfortunately the perfume does not last long.

100 X-LARGE 60 x 90 CM PUPPY TRAINER TRAINING PADS TOILET WEE 90x60 a54
100 X-LARGE 60 x 90 CM PUPPY TRAINER TRAINING PADS TOILET WEE 90x60 a54
Offered by D Pro Tools UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for training, 6 Mar. 2015
I really like the size if these pads and they have very good absorbing padding. My little poodle always goes out to go to the toilet but I have never felt comfortable going out at 10pm in the winter or when it is pouring with rain so, because when he has been caught short he has used the little mat at the back door, I decided to train him to use a pad at night. These pads are the width of the door, perfect. Now we can both have peace of mind that he can use the pads whenever he needs to, no more 'accidents'. I was concerned when I was just given a date for delivery but that day I received an email which enabled me to see just when the courier would arrive and that allowed me to go to the supermarket - very good service.

MOFRED® Stylus for Touchscreen Devices
MOFRED® Stylus for Touchscreen Devices
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Mar. 2015
When I got my iPad case it arrived with one of these and I have been very happy with it and wanted another so I could not believe the price when I did a search, amazing.

Fresh Natural Medjool Dates (1Kg)
Fresh Natural Medjool Dates (1Kg)
Offered by The Medjool Date Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not have had better, 4 Mar. 2015
The dates arrived in good time with good packing. They are lovely large dates, ripe but not mushy, could not have had better.

Jeremy and Amy
Jeremy and Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting and easy read, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Jeremy and Amy (Kindle Edition)
I don't think this book is a literary masterpiece but it is easy reading and because I have watched the programmes about Monkey World for years I found it really interesting. I was surprised to find that Jeremy and Jim has started Monkey World and not Alison and Jim as I thought.

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Natural Stevia Sweetner, 2.5 oz (70 Packets)
Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Natural Stevia Sweetner, 2.5 oz (70 Packets)
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

5.0 out of 5 stars All natural, 28 Feb. 2015
I had watched the programme Food Unwrapped where they featured the stevia plant and it showed just how sweet the leaves are and producing the powder did not include anything which was not natural. It comes in small packets which I think represents one teaspoon of sugar.

Go Walk Quality Dog Coat - Check
Go Walk Quality Dog Coat - Check
Offered by River Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Go Walk Quality Dog Coat - Check
Lovely coat. After I ordered it the retailer contacted me to check the size I wanted because there was only the small option on line. It covers the body well and a Velcro strap goes round the body to keep it secure. I have given it four stars because my dog wears a harness and there is no hole in the coat to accommodate it. I had to cut a small hole in the coat and stitch it.

[hachette] (METAL/STAINLESS STEEL) PROFESSIONAL MANDOLINE SLICER CUTTER JULIENNE CHOPPER FRUIT VEG VEGETABLE PEELER

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased I bought it, 16 Feb. 2015
Yes it really does seen like professional quality. Blades are extremely sharp so preparing vegetables is really easy and very quick. I am very pleased I bought it.

Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Small
Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a serious winter coat, 16 Feb. 2015
This coat us well made and it is quilted but there is no padding so felt it would be little protection against a really cold day, plus it did not wrap round the stomach.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13