Profile for silver lady > Reviews

silver lady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 Plus 7 ml
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 Plus 7 ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 14 Aug. 2015
I have been using this product for many years. Initially I had very bendy, flaking nails but, following the instructions, I now have very strong nails which grow much quicker than they used to. Although the bottle is pretty small I find it lasts a long time because it is quite thin. You can also get a thinner.

RevitaLash Advanced 3.5ml Eyelash Conditioner
RevitaLash Advanced 3.5ml Eyelash Conditioner
Offered by Acorn solution

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 14 Aug. 2015
This is one of those products which really works but you have to give it time, it took my lashes about six weeks before I noticed a difference but then they grew and grew so they hit my sunglasses. I would certainly not be without Revitalash. Although they say it will last six months I find it lasts at least nine, probably because you can go onto a maintenance course and only use it three times a week. Having said that, initially, if you want this product to work you have to use it every night on clean dry lashes. It does not work if you have used an oil based remover.

Molton Brown Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower
Molton Brown Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower
Offered by kudos

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite fragrances, 14 Aug. 2015
Suma ginseng one of my favourite Molton Brown shower gels. I find it quite a fresh smell but far more subtle than citrus or menthol. Although it could seem a little expensive I find that I used very little so it lasts quite a long time. I think it would also be good to use as a hand wash.

edc by Esprit Women's 114CC1K011 Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Off-White (Ivory Cream), Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:Large)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing (cream), 14 Aug. 2015
I was really disappointed when this arrived. As one if the reviewers said it is extremely thin and really see through so it is only wearable under something. This problem may not exist if you have one if the darker colours but I ordered the cream one. I am a size 14 and a medium arrived which is way too small, even if it had not been see through I could not wear it.

Super Bright 9 Ultra Bright LED Torch Red or Black with batteries
Super Bright 9 Ultra Bright LED Torch Red or Black with batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars A robust little torch, 14 Aug. 2015
A really good robust little torch which is handy to have in the car or in your handbag but most important it gives a good light.

Sterling Silver and Black Shell Pearl Ball Pendant
Sterling Silver and Black Shell Pearl Ball Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Aug. 2015
What a delight to receive this pendent. The colour is really good and is a perfect match for the black pearl earrings I already have. The pearl is a good size and the silver snake chain is a good length and also has an extender should you need it. I think it is good to wear on your most casual days or when you are really dressed up. I,have no hesitation in recommending them.

Bling Jewelry Grey Simulated Pearl Ball Stud 925 Silver Earrings Size 12mm
Bling Jewelry Grey Simulated Pearl Ball Stud 925 Silver Earrings Size 12mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Aug. 2015
These are beautiful earrings. They are shell pearls which means they are made in a laboratory from the mother of pearl which lines the shell of the oyster. So although the actual pearl is not made by the oyster it is still made of nacre and because of the price many pearl lovers prefer to buy the shell pearls.

Schmuckwilly sea shell pearl pendant - Tahiti south sea shell pearl pendant for woman grey ma3004 (14mm)
Offered by perlenwelt

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for price, 9 Aug. 2015
This pearl arrived quickly and it looks lovely and has a lovely shine. It says sea shell pearl so I am not sure what that means. Tahitian pearls of this size are very expensive so I wonder if it us made from the shell lining? If you rub you teeth against a pearl it is a little gritty but this one isn't. Having said that it looks beautiful and the size for the price us amazing.

niceEshop 100Pcs Disposable Clear Shower Hair Caps for Spa Salon
niceEshop 100Pcs Disposable Clear Shower Hair Caps for Spa Salon
Offered by Tcity

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 9 Aug. 2015
I find these quite small but they do fit, just but then I do have a large head. I think they are very good value and I think you could use them more than once. I think they would also be good to use to cover food.

Strangers in the Night: My Secret Weekend with Frank Sinatra
Strangers in the Night: My Secret Weekend with Frank Sinatra

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 9 Aug. 2015
I was very disappointed in this book, I thought it would give an insight into Sinartra but it didn't. I personally would not recommend it. It Is also a very thin book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16