Profile for silver lady > Reviews

Content by silver lady

silver lady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iPad Air Case, RC iPad Air 360 Rotating Smart Case PU Leather Cover Stand for Apple iPad Air Sleep/Wake (iPad Air, White)
Offered by Rhino Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy good looking case, 27 July 2016
The case arrived within a couple of days. It is quite a sturdy case and I like that the surrounding does not encroach onto the screen. My only critism is I would like it to keep closed without having to use the elastic strap, it is a bit of a nuisance and slightly spoils the look but it is the same colour as the case.

Footwear Studio Mens Navy Canvas Espadrille Summer Shoes 6 UK
Footwear Studio Mens Navy Canvas Espadrille Summer Shoes 6 UK
Offered by Footwear Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great standard espadrilles, 13 July 2016
Great standard espadrilles. I am a high street size 6 so that is what I ordered and they fit perfectly. I find them so comfortable I have ordered a black pair. They are great as slippers and as mules with the backs down.

Modelcraft 5 ml Syringes, Pack of 3, White
Modelcraft 5 ml Syringes, Pack of 3, White
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth action, 19 Jun. 2016
I use these little syringes for my little dog. If he needs to take medication I grind up the tablet and mix with milk then put it into the syringe. It has a nice smooth movement. I have found with some others they can stick a little, although in fairness they said for single use. I use these ones numerous times.

River Island Flat White Fabric Espradilles with Stitched Detail size 6 ( 39 )
River Island Flat White Fabric Espradilles with Stitched Detail size 6 ( 39 )

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and comfortable, 9 Jun. 2016
For me these are the classic espadrilles. They are well made, strong and comfortable. I am a size 6 (39) and that is what I ordered, they fit perfectly. At the moment I am wearing them all the time, outside and indoors. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Wish they had them in more colours.

Controlling Cholesterol for Dummies (US Edition)
Controlling Cholesterol for Dummies (US Edition)
by Carol Ann Rinzler

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 6 Jun. 2016
I bought this for a friend because I already have one myself and found it very helpful. It is American so lots of the foods mentioned are not used by us. Mine thing I found particularly good was a matrix at the bavk of the book which listed lots of foods and how they are made up. The reason I have not given it five is because my friend, whose eyesight is not so good, complained that the printing was very light so difficult for her to read. My eyesight is good so I had no problem.

Romed Disposable Syringes Pack of 5 x 50 ml Individually Sterile Packed
Romed Disposable Syringes Pack of 5 x 50 ml Individually Sterile Packed
Offered by Medi-Inn

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for giving pets medication, 6 Jun. 2016
These syringes have a lovely smooth 'movement'. Sometimes my little dog doesn't drink enough so I use one if these. It is handy if I ever need to give him a tablet, I just crush it and mix it with milk and use the syringe to give it to him.

Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce (Hickory Smoke) - 510g
Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce (Hickory Smoke) - 510g
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Like smokey taste, 6 Jun. 2016
Lovely sauce, I like the smokey taste it gives meats, it will be a regular purchase

Polaroid women's PLD 4005/S Round Sunglasses
Polaroid women's PLD 4005/S Round Sunglasses
Offered by EYECLIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, 2 Jun. 2016
I am very pleased with these glasses, they are beautifully light and comfortable to wear. They have a slightly graduated tint so a little lighter at the bottom of the lense. The case is also very light with a zip closure. Would certainly recommend.

Highlander Folding Camp Chair - Black
Highlander Folding Camp Chair - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy, 1 Jun. 2016
I really like these chairs. I bought two to keep in the car. I found them to be well made and sturdy. Would buy again

Summer Espadrille Women Two-tone "MAV†-†Beige†-†Size 39
Summer Espadrille Women Two-tone "MAV†-†Beige†-†Size 39
Offered by ELSA MARS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 1 Jun. 2016
These shoes are really comfortable and true to size. The only problem I have is, the colour on the photograph is not accurate. I was expecting a kharki colour, even though the description did say beige, I would say they are a sand colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20