Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for silver lady > Reviews

Content by silver lady

silver lady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
In Order To Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom
In Order To Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Opened my eyes, 1 Feb. 2016
I knew North Korea was a secretive country but I had no idea of the suffering it's people have suffered and continue to suffer to this day. I am glad the author was brave enough to write this moving as well as educational book, I found it hard to put it down.
It is heart braking to hear what their people have to experience to escape to freedom there is so much emotion in this book I have been reduced to tears
The author is a brave and very intelligent lady. I wish her well in everything she does as well as much happiness.

AAJ 100 Multi Coloured Play Balls
AAJ 100 Multi Coloured Play Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my dog, 16 Jan. 2016
Fantastic balls. I bought them for my little dog and he loves them. They are very light and yet strong so if they bounce off furniture they do not cause any damage. There are times when I have stood on them and they have not squashed.

Lina & Lily Poodle Dog Print Women's Scarf Oversized (Black and White)
Lina & Lily Poodle Dog Print Women's Scarf Oversized (Black and White)
Offered by Eisen-scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scarf, 16 Jan. 2016
Lovely scarf with a good length. The material feels nice and the printing is very good.

Schmuckwilly sea shell pearl pendant - Tahiti south sea shell pearl pendant for woman light pink dma3003-w (14mm)
Offered by perlenwelt

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear this pendent more than anything else., 1 Jan. 2016
I love this pendent so much I have a white, black and grey one and I wear them more than anything else. I have strings of pearls but as I dress more casually now I done think they go do well but a single pearl looks just right. Sea shells are produced by gathering the mother of pearl (naker) which of course is what natural pearls are made of, and they produce the pearls in laboratory conditions.

New Women Ladies Long cat Animal Print Neck Shawl Scarf Scarves Warp Stole Warm (black)
Offered by World of Shawls (UK) - Expedited Service Available At CheckOut

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an infinity scarf, 30 Dec. 2015
This scarf was described as a stole, wrap but it isn't it us an infinity scarf, ie both ends have been sown together into a funnel shape. The photograph makes it look like there are grey and white cars but mine just has grey. Having said that it is good value.

Tom's Table: My Favourite Everyday Recipes
Tom's Table: My Favourite Everyday Recipes
by Tom Kerridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2015
Very nicely presented with a photograph for every recipe. Will regularly use this book

Kipling Womens Creativity L Bp Clutch Plover Black
Kipling Womens Creativity L Bp Clutch Plover Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse with three sections and very strong, 19 Dec. 2015
Great purse with three sections and very strong. The Zips are amazingly strong so you can treat them as rough as you like. I have quite a few Kipling bags and purses and have never had a zip break. Looks good too.

NAILSINC Nailkale Nail Bright Polish, Chelsea Embankment Mews
NAILSINC Nailkale Nail Bright Polish, Chelsea Embankment Mews

5.0 out of 5 stars makes it easy to apply, 8 Dec. 2015
Lovely colour and the brush, which is quite broad, makes it easy to apply, sometimes in one stroke.

Duracell MN2400 Plus Power Alkaline AAA Size Batteries (Pack of 18)
Duracell MN2400 Plus Power Alkaline AAA Size Batteries (Pack of 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2015
What can I say, the arrived in time and they wirk

NAILS Nail Polish, Alexa Cashmere
NAILS Nail Polish, Alexa Cashmere

4.0 out of 5 stars Has a Matt finish, 8 Dec. 2015
Lovely colour and the brush is a good shape and fairly large do very easy to apply, sometimes in just one stroke. I was not so happy with the finished effect, it was Matt and a little rough. If you want a smooth finish you would have to apply a top,coat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20