Profile for silver lady > Reviews

RevitaLash Advanced 3.5ml
RevitaLash Advanced 3.5ml
Offered by Beautycart

5.0 out of 5 stars Would not be without it, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: RevitaLash Advanced 3.5ml (Misc.)
I have been using Revitalish for over a year now and it is one if those products which really work. I must admit it dud take about a month, applying it every night to dry lashes, for it to work but it made my lashes amazing. I would not be without it now and always have one in reserve. I have noticed that if I use an oil based eye makeup remover it seems to act like a barrier and stops the Revitalish working.

Large Wooden Thermometer
Large Wooden Thermometer
Offered by Grids London

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Dec 2014
This review is from: Large Wooden Thermometer
This thermometer is absolute rubbish. When I received it there was a reading of 4c. I must say I found it incredibly that it could be that temperature in the house but even when I put the heating on it remained the same. I have again checked it and yes it is showing 4c when another thermometer is showing 21c. It is going in the bin. I'm know it is not expensive but no one wants to just throw money away.

Pashmina Various Colours Scarf Stole Wrap Christmas Gift (Black)
Pashmina Various Colours Scarf Stole Wrap Christmas Gift (Black)
Offered by Kuldip LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Price and quality don't match, 4 Dec 2014
This is the second pashmina/scarf I have bought. You can't go wrong really because the price is so good and the quality is good, I am very pleased with it.

Easiyo Bio Greek Style Yogurt Base Mixes Sachets (5 x 165g)
Easiyo Bio Greek Style Yogurt Base Mixes Sachets (5 x 165g)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 1 Dec 2014
I have been using these vogurts for many years. Having them in this form means you have really fresh yogurt, it hasn't been made I some dairy then transported to a supermarket and then stood on the shelf. During that time many if the bacteria die. It is simplicity itself to make. You can even make your own cream cheese by straining it for 24 hours.

Goddards Silver Cloth
Goddards Silver Cloth
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for years, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Goddards Silver Cloth
I have been using these cloths for a long time. I find it cleans well and there is no mess, I don't get cream on my hands and more important there is no build up of cleaner on intricate silver items.

Kuldip Unisex 100% Pure Wool Pashmina Shawl Scarf. Milk Chocolate Green
Kuldip Unisex 100% Pure Wool Pashmina Shawl Scarf. Milk Chocolate Green
Offered by Kuldip LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars This scarf arrived in good time. I am very pleased with the colour ..., 19 Nov 2014
This scarf arrived in good time. I am very pleased with the colour and length which allows you to wrap it round your neck. I felt it is a little stiff but I am sure once it has been used or washed that will go. I would buy another

Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 16GB 16 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch Retina display
Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 16GB 16 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch Retina display
Offered by Gorgeous Age

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 14 Nov 2014
Fantastic I don't know why it took me so long to try Apple, now I would not use anything else. I sometimes go into my netbook and can't believe how slow it is compared to the IPad. I am amazed at all the things it can do and the support you get from the Apple people.

Bayer Greenfly Killer Concentrate 30ml
Bayer Greenfly Killer Concentrate 30ml
Offered by Dealsdirect247

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 14 Nov 2014
I have mixed feelings about this greenfly killer. I had something eating most if the leaves on my laurel bushes and this killed whatever it was. I was going to buy more when I saw it was not planet friendly so I am going to look for something else which is a pity

20 x Magic Dirt Erasers 130 x 65 x 25mm
20 x Magic Dirt Erasers 130 x 65 x 25mm
Offered by Trisun UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinder than bleach, 14 Nov 2014
I would not like to be without these little sponges. They really do take away marks and I often use one of these instead oh bleach and of course they are much kinder to work tops. I have white kitchen and bathroom floors and these keep,them perfect.

Yankee - Candle Wick Trimmer
Yankee - Candle Wick Trimmer
Offered by bigwicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves the problem, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Yankee - Candle Wick Trimmer
Very useful. Trying to trim the wicks of tall candles can be very difficult this solves the problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10