Profile for silver lady > Reviews

Miss Fiori Women Espadrille Ballet Ladies Black
Offered by Sports Direct
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great little shoes, 1 Sep 2014
These are very comfortable shoes and sized well. As the weather has changed I am using them as slippers. Would recommend them. The price is amazing.

Stikatak Large Anti Slip Mat for Under Carpets & Rugs for Laminates Floorboards
Stikatak Large Anti Slip Mat for Under Carpets & Rugs for Laminates Floorboards
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it is fantastic. I have it under a large rug and ..., 30 Aug 2014
When I received this I thought it would never work but I was completely wrong, it is fantastic. I have it under a large rug and it had never moved, even when I have vacuumed it. Would recommend it to anyone.

Kipling Women's Jaimie SS Purse K1582592G Black Perfo
Kipling Women's Jaimie SS Purse K1582592G Black Perfo
Price: 23.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, 30 Aug 2014
I am a great fan of Kipling and I bought this to put cables and chargers in. It is good for that , quite basic in design,no organisational pockets although it looks good. I would say it is over priced.

The Art of Racing in the Rain
The Art of Racing in the Rain
Price: 3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars A dog's life, 30 Aug 2014
As a dog owner I really enjoyed reading this book. It is life in a family from a dog's view. It makes you laugh and cry. Would strongly recommend it.

Savannah (W) Mid Wedge Espadrille Embroidered Vamp Sling (Khaki, Size 6 UK)
Savannah (W) Mid Wedge Espadrille Embroidered Vamp Sling (Khaki, Size 6 UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 24 July 2014
These shoes are very good value obviously they don't have the look of expensive shoes but very good for casual wear. It is good to have shoes that colour although they are brighter than I expected. I ordered my normal size and they are very comfortable.

Escala - White EU39
Escala - White EU39
Offered by VISCATA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer shoe, 22 Jun 2014
I was really very happy to receive these shoes, they are comfortable and stylish, perfect for wearing with either trousers/jeans or skirts. They have a slight heel which makes them more comfortable. I ordered my usual high street size and they fit perfectly. Would recommend them to anyone

Car Mats for Peugeot 206 in Black - Custome Fit without fixings
Car Mats for Peugeot 206 in Black - Custome Fit without fixings
Offered by E2 TRADE
Price: 14.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing touch, 13 April 2014
Like these because they just slot into place and they look smart. As you would expect they save the carpet of the car. I think they are good value and would buy them again if they got damaged.

Barrettine Teak Oil 500ml
Barrettine Teak Oil 500ml
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Barrettine Teak Oil 500ml
Really like this oil, it is fine and I put it on with a cloth - so quick and easy, it makes the wood look so enriched. I have been using it for a couple of years now and I have a friend who has been using it for many years and would not use anything else.

Rieker Women's Sydney Black Knee High Boot Z8760/00 6 UK
Rieker Women's Sydney Black Knee High Boot Z8760/00 6 UK
Price: 53.05

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rieker Women's Sydney Boot (Shoes)
I have two pair of these, one black and the other red. They are just so comfortable and the lining makes them nice and warm. I walk my dog a few times a day and it is important to have something comfortable. I like the idea of a zip on the inside because it makes them easy to put on, no messing about with laces.

Mink Faux Fur Throw Black 150x200cm
Mink Faux Fur Throw Black 150x200cm
Offered by Factory Market
Price: 10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars So luxurious, 11 Mar 2014
Lovely - originally I bought this because I had a new poodle and wanted to protect the sofa and it worked beautifully and lovely and warm, later I bought another because I need one for the car to keep my dog warm and protect the seats and yet it looks good and very hard wearing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7