Profile for cricola69 > Reviews

Content by cricola69

cricola69

Page: 1 | 2
Hairy Maclary Story Collection (Hairy Maclary and Friends)
Hairy Maclary Story Collection (Hairy Maclary and Friends)
by Lynley Dodd
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 7 Mar. 2013
Bought this for my twin girls who like to listen to stories at bed time. They enjoy following the story with the book. Great to listen to David Tennant's voice too!

Lunchbox Pearlised Pink Plastic with White Handle plus Princess Stickers
Lunchbox Pearlised Pink Plastic with White Handle plus Princess Stickers
Offered by Amey Plastics Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 7 Mar. 2013
Great lunch box. Long lasting and very pretty. Does what it says on the tin and protects the food from getting squashed.

Cerise Pink Lunchbox with White Handle
Cerise Pink Lunchbox with White Handle
Offered by Amey Plastics Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and roomy, 7 Mar. 2013
The lunch box is quite sturdy and has plenty of room for childrens lunches. I prefer them to the soft lunch boxes as the food doesn't get squashed and also they stand out from other lunch boxes. The children loved decorating them with stickers. I also find them very hygienic as you can fully immerse them in water, not like other lunch bags which can only be wiped.

Children's Plastic Lilac Lunchbox with white handle
Children's Plastic Lilac Lunchbox with white handle

4.0 out of 5 stars great for lunches., 7 Mar. 2013
The first lot of these that I bought had dodgy clips on so I emailed the company and they sent replacements straight away. My girls love them and they do a good job. The colour is great too.

Logik L26DVDB20 Replacement Remote Control
Logik L26DVDB20 Replacement Remote Control

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long!, 7 Mar. 2013
The remote came quite quickly but also stopped working quite quickly. Infact after about 6 weeks! I emailed the company and to be fair they have replied straight away with a suggestion of how to reset the remote. If this does not work I have faith that they will replace it. I cannot fault their customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaning product, 7 Mar. 2013
I love the Flash floor cleaner. It works a treat and has a pleasant smell. It is a big bottle so lasts a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bright., 16 Jan. 2013
I bought these to light up a fire place that I had made for Christmas. They are a good idea and I like the fact that it has a timer on it but they were not bright enough for what I wanted them for.

My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry
My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry
by Dorothy Edwards
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 6 year old daughter as she loved My Naughty Little Sister. She seems to love this one just as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mop, 16 Jan. 2013
I love my flash power mop and the refills are great. So easy to use and although slightly expensive, well worth it!

Purple Custom Carry Case for Vtech Leapfrog Leappad Explorer Tablet Tab Leap Pad Travel Bag
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 Jan. 2013
I bought 2 of these for my twin daughters as they had leappads for Christmas. They are very good quality and perfect for keeping their leappads and games in. They are excellent value for the money!

Page: 1 | 2