Profile for J. Colder > Reviews

Content by J. Colder

J. Colder (UK)

I Will Wait
I Will Wait

5.0 out of 5 stars when I got the music download it was great. Highly recommended, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: I Will Wait (MP3 Download)
Eventually, when I got the music download it was great. Highly recommended! I have also just purchased '2 Cellos' and 'In2ition' on CD by post as I have watched these Cello pieces played on SkyArts2. I will not be using Amazon again to download music as it spoilt the fun getting the piece. I do not want to use a 'cloud' or download Amazon music installer thank you - where this takes over all the music on my computer. I am quite happy how my music is set up!

Top 1000 Spanish Words - Learn Spanish Fast
Top 1000 Spanish Words - Learn Spanish Fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 1000 Spanish Words on Kindle, 20 Jan. 2013
This book is excellent addition when learning Spanish as it lists the most common Spanish words in order of frequency. It is well set out and each listed word is placed in a simple sentence that is easy to understand. There is also a pronunciation key; a 'Spanish to English Alphabet list' and a 'English to Spanish Alphabet list'. Also there are 'Bonus Materials' where words are listed in category of 'Food', Numbers', 'Days of the week', 'Body', etc. For example under 'Body' the list covers areas from 'head to toe'. The 'Number' category is huge. It is easy to locate the 'table of contents' and to move from place to place on the 'Kindle'. I highly recommend this book!

The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday
The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Daily Mail via a Kindle, 9 July 2011
I spend a great deal of time in Spain and find that the daily newspapers there are very expensive. Being able to download a newspaper daily on my kindle is a good way of saving money and still keeping up with the latest news. Via 3G a newspaper on Kindle is there in seconds and it never blows around in the wind and you don't get covered in newpaper print. It takes a while to get use to the format and after a while it is second nature finding your way around. Sometimes, there are bits of text missing but on the whole I think reading a newpaper on a Kindle is brilliant!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Bose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, 13 July 2009
I purchased 2 pairs of these 'Bose QuietComfort 3' headphones exactly a year ago. They are everything they claim to be as regards sound and noise cancelling. As soon as I put one pair on, the padded ear cushion fell off on one side due to the fine plastic inside having snapped in half during transit. There was no problem in returning these for a replacement. We use the headphones at home only and so they were treated with great care. Then last week after one year's use one of the padded ear cushions fell off. I looked inside and again saw that the plastic inside had snapped in half. I find it hard to believe that even with great care this can happen. Overall the design is good, except for this problem. In this day and age 'Bose' should be able to find a stronger,flexible plastic that does not snap. The cost of a pair of replacement ear cushions from 'Bose' direct was with postage £23. We received the replacement cushions and after one hour both myself and my husband have not yet managed to press the missing cushion on one side in place. This is most irritating and frustrating and if you asked me at present if I would buy 'Bose' headphones again the answer would be 'No'. For the price paid I would expect better from 'Bose'.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2010 1:16 PM GMT