Profile for Safisha > Reviews

ProRep Java Reptile Branch, Large
ProRep Java Reptile Branch, Large
Offered by The Online Reptile Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Dec. 2013
My corn snake loves this branch he's always on under or near it at all times :)

It is very sturdy and the specially cut flat edges ensure you will always find a safe way to position it in your viv :) Also more importantly it doesn't mould when humidity is upped at shedding time, which I have experienced with other types of braanches.

When my other snakes move up to big vivs I will defo order more

Caribbean Cookery Secrets: How to Cook 100 of the Most Popular West Indian, Cajun and Creole Dishes
by David Daley

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Dec. 2013
I just recieved this today! Altough I have not had the chance to make any of the recipes I am excited about doing so. i intended to just flick through but as soon as I started reading one recipe I couldn't stop.
Being of caribbean desent I was a lil sceptical of the authenticity,but I needn't of been! The recipes were bang on and taught me a lil too, it was almost as if I could taste it as I was reading.
It is a very concise book I especially love how at the beginning there is a glossary of common caribbean ingredients and cooking untensils. It lists thorough informationon both. Also in the recipes it also lists all the different names for the dishes that may not be known to most which I found helpful.

The background information and tips at the beginning of each recipe are a nice touch and at the back of the book it lists websites of where you can obtain ingredients to make the dishes if you don't have an ethnic store readily available :)

All in all I am excited about this book,it is a breath of fresh air and can't wait to try some of the recipes i've never made and tweak the ones i already do.

Apple Cider Vinegar with 'Mother' - 5 litre Plastic Jerry Can
Apple Cider Vinegar with 'Mother' - 5 litre Plastic Jerry Can
Offered by Karowi

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but a little pricey, 28 Dec. 2013
I bought this cider vinegar as I have started down the natural route of makng my own products to save a lil money and be certain of exactly what is going in or on my body.

This particular brand is delcious, I mix mine with Meridian Blackstrap Mollasses and drink daily which took a lil getting used to but is now one of my favourite drinks. It gives me energy and helps with sugar cravings, as well as helping me with my anaemia. Also drinking the vinegar has helped with the hearburn I used to get after eating.

I use this vinegar to do acv rinses when washing my hair which has kept my scalp dermatitis under control. I also mix it with rhassoul or khaolin clay instead of water when making face masks and my skin loves it. Since ading acv to my routine I have have had a lot of compliments on my complection.

All in all I love this acv but it is a little expensive for me at the moment so I have sought other brands but will return to this brand as soon as I can.

Buy Whole Foods Organic Maca Powder 250 g
Buy Whole Foods Organic Maca Powder 250 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Powder, 28 Dec. 2013
I have been using this particular brand of Maca for about 3months now and it is a life saver! Aside from the huge list of benefits gained from taking Maca as a daily supplement the one that has benefited me the most is the hormone balancing. I have been a sufferer of depression for many years and have tried a mutlitued of treatments which never had any longevity in them. Since taking Maca I have managed to come off of the prescription I was on and be stable, which leads me to believe that my depression must of mainly been down to a hormone inbalance.
I have also noticed that my skin is clearer with a warmer glow and I have also lost a lil weight and gained alot of lean muscle without going to the gym but by going about my day as I always have, which is walking as much as possible.

Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Extra Dark 8oz.
Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Extra Dark 8oz.
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Dec. 2013
This product is amazing! I bought it to help with the thickening of my eyebrows, lashes and to help my hair grow. I have been using it for about a month now and although not everyday, I have still seen some impressive results!
My eyebrows have filled in very nicely and my lashes seem more nourished and a little fuller.
As for my hair which was thick to begin with it seems a lot denserthan usual and I have seen some growth but I am also taking supplements so can't say for sure if it's exclusively due to the oil. I have been suffering with scalp dermatitis on varying severity over the last 3 years and since using this oil I have managed eliminate the problem pretty much completely:)