Profile for Ex Squaddie > Reviews

Ex Squaddie

A Daughter's Hero
A Daughter's Hero

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming Story, 26 April 2014
This review is from: A Daughter's Hero (Kindle Edition)
Having served 22years with the British Army, and seen the effects of PTSD at first hand, I would strongly recommend anyone who suffers, thinks they suffer or know someone who may be affected by PTSD to read this book from a daughter's perspective. Don't suffer alone!

Caught In The Act [DVD]
Caught In The Act [DVD]
Dvd ~ Juliet Aubrey

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Film, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Caught In The Act [DVD] (DVD)
Just couldn't wait to see this as it was mostly filmed in my home town of Senghenydd near Caerphilly. Well worth a view.

Alive and Kicking
Alive and Kicking

4.0 out of 5 stars Anfy Legg Legg Legg, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Alive and Kicking (Kindle Edition)
Great read from a Cardiff City Legend. A great read for the up and coming summer holidays. I wish Andy well.

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 9 May 2013
Found out some fantastic facts and things to look out for when we visit Disney World in the next couple of weeks. It's a great read if you are a returning visitor. If it's your first time I really don't think you need to find the little secrets, just go and enjoy it for what it is. Your jaw will drop, so just go and enjoy it.

The Blackpool Rock
The Blackpool Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Read, 13 Jan 2013
Once I started, I just couldn't put it down. Some good and some funny stories in here. After spending many a holiday in Blackpool, I knew and have been to a number of the venues mentioned. Good times indeed. If it goes Pear Shaped, I know who I would like, watching my back.

A Debt Never Paid
A Debt Never Paid

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Read, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: A Debt Never Paid (Kindle Edition)
I met lots of people in the Army who could have and sometimes did take the same type of path. They often tended to be the best Soldiers but had underlying problems that the Army never helped to deal with. It would be nice to know what this man does today. I wish him well.