Profile for E. Chimes > Reviews

HummingBird temporary tattoo by Inkwear
Offered by Inkwear
Price: 2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars must be a man 'guesstimating' the size..., 15 Aug 2014
Smaller than advertised- tattoo transfer is 7cm by 6cm at widest points and that is a stretch. I would agree with the other reviewers who say it is too expensive for what it is. Yes, it is pretty, but it is also pretty small. Seller- measure it properly before advertising, you describe it as 7cm by 8cm. That is 2.75 inches by 3.25 inches. Just sayin'.

Moto G 4G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 4G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Price: 154.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great phone at a great price, 15 July 2014
I am so glad I made the switch from iphone 4s to this phone (despite the protestations of my boyfriend). Ok, so the camera isn't as good as that on the iphone, however, if you are after a decent camera, buy a camera. This phone's camera is decent enough for quick snaps, but you won't produce David Bailey quality shots with it.
As other reviewers have mentioned, the Sandisk 32gb recommended card will give you problems, go for an older, unbranded SD card and you will be fine.
The switch to android was simple and, as I also have a Nexus 7, not unfamiliar anyway.
Really pleased overall.

Samsung Memory 32GB Evo MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card without Adapter
Offered by City of memories
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Moto G, 6 July 2014
Does NOT work with the Moto G- yet this was the item recommended for this particular phone! I have since visited various forums, everyone is saying the same thing- don't buy this SD card with the 4.4 Moto G.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 5:56 PM BST

Mountain Warehouse Womens Bobble Knit Lightweight Warm Knitted Ski Winter Snowboarding Skiing Hat Purple One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hat EVER in the best colour EVER, 8 May 2014
Love this purple hat. It is a chunky knit with a fashionable bobble. One size fits all. That is all.

Set of 2 Vintage Easter Scene Egg Cases, Easter Gift
Set of 2 Vintage Easter Scene Egg Cases, Easter Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like mum used to give us, 8 May 2014
Fill these eggs with something a little bit more personal than the mass-produced chocolate tat that adorns the supermarket shelves.

Greatest Hits 1993
Greatest Hits 1993
Offered by Mattpuss
Price: 3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliving my youth, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits 1993 (Audio CD)
Now this compilation I do love. I recommend that people who love 90s music buy this. Some gems I had forgotten.
This plus my weighted hula hoop and my earphones= a pretty decent evening

TRIXES Digital Kitchen Timer Stopwatch Alarm Magnet Stand Exercise Beeper
TRIXES Digital Kitchen Timer Stopwatch Alarm Magnet Stand Exercise Beeper
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 3.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, easy-to-use timer, 8 May 2014
I like this timer.
Easy to set
Beeps

Digital kitchen timer. That is what this product is.
If you want a digital kitchen timer, buy this one.

I haven't given it 5 stars because I like this timer. 'Like' is 4 stars.

Softinos Women's Ilma Ballet Flats P900179504 Light Brown 6 UK, 39 EU
Softinos Women's Ilma Ballet Flats P900179504 Light Brown 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by Brandpoolshop
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual Chic, 1 May 2014
I love these shoes. I have the caramel colour and they look casual without scruffiness. So comfortable and easy to wear, I will be getting another pair.

Chiemsee The Ligthy Tux Rucksack - Purple, 30 x 52 x 14
Chiemsee The Ligthy Tux Rucksack - Purple, 30 x 52 x 14
Price: 55.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bit of kit, 30 Jan 2014
Great colour (I love purple) and great easy-to adjust and fit straps. This is my go-to luggage item for weekends away and also for lugging paperwork to and from work.

Heart Shaped Egg / Omelette Frying Pan
Heart Shaped Egg / Omelette Frying Pan
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 2.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, bent, scratched, 30 Jan 2014
The three words above totally describe the pan I was sent. Yes, it's a romantic idea, a heart shaped fried egg for your loved one, but seriously, the pan is horrendous- dont waste your money- cook a regular fried egg and give your loved one a kiss. This is a waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3