Profile for JB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Mackintosh Open Rose Heart Drop Earrings 61F5HP
Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Mackintosh Open Rose Heart Drop Earrings 61F5HP

4.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 12 Dec. 2014
Sweet little earrings. They will be lovely for everyday wear.

Carpoint CPT0521812 Lpg Retracted Protection Cap

The Beiderbecke Trilogy: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Bolam
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past., 20 Jan. 2014
We bought the trilogy again as our first lot have worn out. We love this series for a quiet Sunday afternoon's entertainment. The bonus pilot series is well worth a watch - we hadn't seen that before. The viewing notes make good reading, giving background information about the series.
We had the music on tape many years ago and were never able to find it on cd, so again this a a big bonus for us - it will go straight into the car.
well worth owning, especially if you're of a 'certain age'.

Germana Single Barrel Cachaca Gold Cachaca
Germana Single Barrel Cachaca Gold Cachaca
Offered by TheDrinkShop

5.0 out of 5 stars A drink to savour, 20 Jan. 2014
This is a cut above the norm. We bought this along with another, cheaper, variety of cachaca as we had not tried either before. The first was great in cocktails, but this one is drinkable by itself. Would certainly recommend it.

Lounge Chair & Footstool in Cream, Bentwood DELUXE by Northshore
Lounge Chair & Footstool in Cream, Bentwood DELUXE by Northshore
Offered by The Northshore Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Good occasional chair., 10 Nov. 2013
This is a bargain priced piece of furniture. It looks great and would fit in with most styles of decor - however- if you want something to use on a daily basis I would suggest looking elsewhere as my chair has begun to show signs of use within a couple of months. This being said - I do think it was value for money.

Ring Tube Springform Cake & Bread Tin Set for Professional Baking, 9" (22.5cm) Double Base Pan with GlideX Non-Stick ® TM
Offered by Lets Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cake tin., 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a present for a friend, but ended up keeping it myself. I made a great chiffon cake with it - big enough for all my friends to share at work!

Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one I have used, 10 Nov. 2013
This is simply the best electric toothbrush I have ever used. The clean feels like the professional one that I get from my dentist. I would recommend this to anyone.

Silicone Animal Cake Mould (Yellow Duck)
Silicone Animal Cake Mould (Yellow Duck)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely duck., 28 May 2013
A super little cake mould that works a treat. It's detailed enough to make icing an easy experience and looks fab each time. I have had no difficulties with turning our the cake - which is not always the case with these silicon shapes. I will be buying the other characters to add to my collection.

Kenwood Chef Titanium KM010 4.6 Litre Kitchen Machine, 1400 Watt, Titanium
Kenwood Chef Titanium KM010 4.6 Litre Kitchen Machine, 1400 Watt, Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars Every kitchen needs one, 19 Sept. 2012
As kitchen gadgets go, this has to be one of the best. The basic mixer function does all that it should, and the pastry I have made has worked a treat. Bread is kneaded to perfection, although my dough tends to need to be a little wetter than I have been used to, but the finished baked product flies from the bread bin. I never thought that I would use a food processor, so I'm delighted to say this one is so easy to use and clean. Salads are prepared in a fraction of the time it usually takes, and my quiche ingredients are prepared just as I need them. For the size of the unit, it takes up a small amount of workspace and more than makes up for this with the help it delivers. All in all, I would say a kitchen would not be complete without one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Steam Iron., 17 Aug. 2012
Like most people I know, ironing is one of the worst jobs we have to endure. This phillips steam iron has made my weekly task so much easier, and quicker. I thought my old iron was good, but this is so much better. The weight of the iron makes the creases disappear with ease - even on jeans left in the ironing pile too long. The choice of steam power is very handy - I can just use a little on delicate fabric, but as much as I need on the hard to smooth jeans.
The only advice I would offer to anyone considering this item is to think about how heavy you like an iron to be. Personally, I don't like lightweight ones, so this is my ideal, you may think differently, but I do urge you to give it a try.

Page: 1 | 2