Profile for Francesca > Reviews

Content by Francesca

Francesca ""whiteworm"" (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
10x25 Black Compact Folding Binoculars with Case, High quality optics, Rubber amoured body. Features High Power Magnification. Special Anti Glare Fully Coated Optics. Lightweight Alloy Body. Ideal for Birdwatching, Concerts, Sport, Hiking, Camping and Travel.
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite satisfactory for my needs., 7 Feb. 2016
I only use it for things like theatre, concerts etc. and, as I can see the sea from my upstairs window I like to look to see what is going on. I did not want really expensive binoculars and I find this, for the price, very good indeed.

He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven
He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars A wish come true!, 7 Jan. 2016
This has been my most favourite poem since 1960. I had not heard of it before but I met my husband-to-be then and he sent it to me. I regularly read it in my Poetry book but when I heard a reading of it on the radio recently, I just had to get it. Thank you Amazon for being the place to go to for such things.

Playtex Cherish 3pk Cotton Maxi Brief P00BQ Skin M
Playtex Cherish 3pk Cotton Maxi Brief P00BQ Skin M
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 Aug. 2015
I cannot comment because i returned item because they were too big.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars everything is fine., 16 Nov. 2014
My cordless telephone was being difficult - after about 20 mins it ran out of battery-and now that I have put these new batteries in, everything is fine.

Knit A Unique Kindle Cover: How To Effortlessly Create A Honeycomb Cover For Your Kindle, A Quick & Simple Pattern For The Casual Knitter-Design 3 (Kindle Cover Knitting Patterns)

4.0 out of 5 stars This cover is not bad at all, 16 Nov. 2014
This cover is not bad at all. It was quick and easy to knit and, since I may change my Kindle for a slightly better one later I really did not want to pay out for a 'proper case'. It looks good and I like it. Thank you Patricia Roberts for your instructiuons.

Quiet Night
Quiet Night

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Quiet Night (MP3 Download)
This is a haunting sort of song that goes very well with the Wallander series of equally haunting films. This is why I got it and I love it.

Haven't Got Time for the Pain
Haven't Got Time for the Pain

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 12 Oct. 2014
Carly, as always, is a joy to listen to. One of her very best songs, in my opinion.

My Heart Tells Me (Should I Believe My Heart?)
My Heart Tells Me (Should I Believe My Heart?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer genius, 12 Oct. 2014
What can I say. Nat King Cole at his very best and what a wonderful song. Listening to this I feel many emotions - love won, love lost, etc. It is the perfect combination of sheer genius music makers and the amazing talent of a man (Nat King Cole) we will never come across again. Thank Goodness for the invention of recording music of all kinds.

Womens New Long Hareem Baggy Ladies Harem Trousers Elasticated Waistband Stretch Full Leggings Pants Mocha Size 8 - 10 (S/M)
Offered by Candy-G

3.0 out of 5 stars At home comfort, 12 Oct. 2014
For the money, these are very good. I only wear them round the house and on holiday but I am very happy with them.

Case In Your Face® HTC Desire 310 Premium PU Leather Pull Tab Magnetic Flip Case Cover Pouch - Various Colours (Green)
Offered by case in your face

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money, 12 Oct. 2014
It is quite nice. It is a good protection for my mobile and having the tag to pull it out quickly and easily is a very good idea.
It is very good value!