Profile for Alibran > Reviews

Content by Alibran

Alibran

Rieker 68872-25, Women's Open Toe Sandals, Beige (Taupe/Blue), 3.5 UK (36 EU)
Rieker 68872-25, Women's Open Toe Sandals, Beige (Taupe/Blue), 3.5 UK (36 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking sandals, 17 May 2016
Excellent sandals, very pleased with these. Have been searching for some walking sandals for ages to replace an old Merrell pair and haven't had any luck till I found these. Feel very comfy and extremely light. Like the straps which can be adjusted especially on the heel which my old Merrell pair doesnt have. I'm sure they will serve me well on our forthcoming trip to the Scottish Borders and I might even buy another pair.

Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App
Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovering colouring again, 13 Aug. 2015
Great for some relaxing time. I have purchased several books and have just found this on Kindle.

Last Christmas [VINYL]
Last Christmas [VINYL]
Offered by DISC JOCKEY 70

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. Will not play at all, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Last Christmas [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Very disappointed. Will not play at all. Jumps constantly. I like to collect vinyl but I also like to play them. I don't want to just look at them! I have several other coloured vinyl, all of which play fantastically, including some I've bought from Record Store Days, but not this one.

The Take Off And Landing Of Everything
The Take Off And Landing Of Everything
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new album, 14 Mar. 2014
Loving this album, pre ordered it on vinyl to go with my others which I have on vinyl. Was very excited when it arrived early on Sunday 9th, very unexpected but great service from Amazon.

myPlayer Pro
myPlayer Pro

3.0 out of 5 stars MyPlayerPro, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: myPlayer Pro (App)
Seems like a great app, does what it says, and the small screen works when following instructions provided in one of reviews above. However,why when I use this do I get black and white photos of all the channel icons, e.g. itv1, itv2 etc in my Photos on my Kindle Fire, which I then have to delete?

Lente Designs® Amazon Kindle cover / case in beautiful 'Tutti Frutti' design. Compatible with the basic Kindle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, 25 April 2012
Loving this case for my kindle. Fancied a new jazzy case rather than my plain leather effect one and liked the colours of this. The service was great and the parcel came really prompt. The case is a nice snug fit. It also seems slightly smaller than my previous case - about half a centimetre narrower each way which makes my kindle even more portable. I might just have to buy one of the other designs too.