Profile for member87un > Reviews

member87un

Nintendo DSi Handheld Console (Pink) + Free Display Cleaning Pen
Nintendo DSi Handheld Console (Pink) + Free Display Cleaning Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - Daughter loves it, 15 Sep 2010
I purchsed this before the 'Pink' model was launched in Europe / UK as my daughter had set her heart on having a Pink DSI for Christmas.

Arrived in good time, well packaged and with a UK 3 pin plug.

My children prefer the DSI over the orginal DS as they like the extra features such as the camera, larger screen etc.

Overall very pleased with it and would recommend to others.

Casio  Baby-G Ladies Combi Watch MSG-300C-1BER
Casio Baby-G Ladies Combi Watch MSG-300C-1BER
Price: 62.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 15 Sep 2010
After already owning a Baby G watch, I wanted to purchase a new one, but not one with a plastic strap like my previous model.

My previous model when purchased was a bright pink, and after discolouring in the sun changed to an orangey / pink - there was nothing wrong with the watch it was for cosmetic reasons I purchased this one.

Really pleased with it, having the stainless steel strap makes a big difference, and the pink face keeps it a bit more girly.

I also like the fact the face screen is set below the casing as it stops the screen from getting scratched.

Overall very pleased with it and would recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - Really pleased., 15 Sep 2010
We were originally going to purchase another 'standard' fryer - the kind you fill up with loads of oil.

We saw this one and at first weren't sure if it would work and if the chips would taste great and if it was actually worth the additional cost! After reading all the reviews we decided to go for this one, and paid slight;y more for black limited edition one.

After trying it first with some frozen oven chips they tasted great! Much nicer than if they had been put in the oven. And as frozen chips already have a coating of oil there was no need to add anymore oil. The second batch of chips we made were home made chips and tasted great too.

The Actifry also comes with a handy cookbook with examples of other foods you can cook in it, such as chicken.

It comes apart really easy to wash, and it can also be put in the dishwasher. The part where the chips go in is like a non stick pan and makes it really quick and easy to wash.

Really simple and easy to operate.

The only downside we can find is the pan is slightly too small for us (family of 6) but we still get a portion of chips each.